Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

[Minecraft] [HP Prime] MinePrime - Minecraft on a Hp Prime!

Started by alexgt, April 20, 2015, 12:22:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexgt

No :( I have to re record it so it will fit in a GIF <_<
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Unicorn

* Unicorn waits, and waits

I just really want to see it :P
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Unicorn

The image you entered is not valid. Reupload using imgur? :/
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

Yeah you might be better off with http://img.ourl.ca . While its recent uptime is questionable, it does the job well. Or there's WalrusIRC uploader, although the file size limit is 128 KB. Imgur works well too.
Quote from: alexgt on July 20, 2015, 01:45:17 PM
Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on July 20, 2015, 12:26:04 AM
Good to hear. Saving will definitively be handy. Does apps preserve saves as long as you don't recompile the code? One upside of apps over programs is that it's much harder to accidentally open the program code than with programs. Inventory doesn't have to be complex for now, it could just let people cycle through items like that 2011 or 2012 TI-Nspire Minecraft 3D clone. Good luck getting those working! :)
I actually use App Vars so as long as some body doesn't say AVars("Save1"):="trains" or something like that they will be preserved (I do not know about transferring them to your calc but I think if I uploaded it without deleting a world and you put it on your calc it would still have the same worlds so this opens up custom maps ;))

That's nice at least :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U
Now active at https://discord.gg/cuZcfcF (CodeWalrus server)

alexgt

Quote from: Unicorn on July 20, 2015, 09:44:48 PM
The image you entered is not valid. Reupload using imgur? :/
Oh, yeah sorry I am away from home now but ater tonight I will get it up :) (I took the URL off of ezgif and never uploaded it to imgur.com so that is the problem xD)

Unicorn

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Unicorn

Ah, its ok, though it better impress for all this wait.... :P

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Well it is the first terraria like game for the prime and it features touch screen, the ony thing you can ask for now is a Prime :P

Unicorn

Quote from: alexgt on July 22, 2015, 03:08:00 PM
Well it is the first terraria like game for the prime and it features touch screen, the ony thing you can ask for now is a Prime :P
Very nice, and yeah, thats it. I wonder if you could display the prime screen on a computer if the screen is broken?

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

You can play it on the PC but movement is sped up allot but braking and placing is functional still :)

Unicorn

Quote from: alexgt on July 22, 2015, 03:11:49 PM
You can play it on the PC but movement is sped up allot but braking and placing is functional still :)
Cool, will there be a PC version? Just like Nagoji?

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Once the game is finished, also you reminded me about slowing down Nagoji. I should dothat since I am staring on the sequel :P

Unicorn

Quote from: alexgt on July 22, 2015, 05:11:45 PM
Once the game is finished, also you reminded me about slowing down Nagoji. I should dothat since I am staring on the sequel :P
Nag Nag remind. Cool about the sequel I should make a port for the CSE as it is the same dimensions. O.O

??? ??? ??? ??? ???