Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

[Minecraft] [HP Prime] MinePrime - Minecraft on a Hp Prime!

Started by alexgt, April 20, 2015, 12:22:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexgt

I make many copied Apps now so it should be backed up ;).

Also I have added from the last update:
- Block breaking
- Saving in a world
- Major Bug fixes (mostly with player movements but some still linger <_<)
- Ding Ding Ding O.O for the first tine ever Block PLACING!!!!!!!!!!
- And working on and inventory and finishing block placing :)

When I get the last two working I will provide a download :)
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Dream of Omnimaga

Good to hear. Saving will definitively be handy. Does apps preserve saves as long as you don't recompile the code? One upside of apps over programs is that it's much harder to accidentally open the program code than with programs. Inventory doesn't have to be complex for now, it could just let people cycle through items like that 2011 or 2012 TI-Nspire Minecraft 3D clone. Good luck getting those working! :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

Nice! It will be great to have an actual minecraft creative clone already!
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on July 20, 2015, 12:26:04 AM
Good to hear. Saving will definitively be handy. Does apps preserve saves as long as you don't recompile the code? One upside of apps over programs is that it's much harder to accidentally open the program code than with programs. Inventory doesn't have to be complex for now, it could just let people cycle through items like that 2011 or 2012 TI-Nspire Minecraft 3D clone. Good luck getting those working! :)
I actually use App Vars so as long as some body doesn't say AVars("Save1"):="trains" or something like that they will be preserved (I do not know about transferring them to your calc but I think if I uploaded it without deleting a world and you put it on your calc it would still have the same worlds so this opens up custom maps ;))

Quote from: Unicorn on July 20, 2015, 01:48:46 AM
Nice! It will be great to have an actual minecraft creative clone already!
you should see my world that I play on it is full of placed dirt blocks already O.O

Unicorn

• Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

I have yet to make world gen with ores and trees and the such but right now placing the dirt doesn't even take it from the inventory :P
alsoo I am working on a screen shot ;)

Unicorn

Quote from: alexgt on July 20, 2015, 03:33:02 PM
I have yet to make world gen with ores and trees and the such but right now placing the dirt doesn't even take it from the inventory :P
alsoo I am working on a screen shot ;)
Yay! Well, at least there is progress :)

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

stupid recording software didn't record the sound <_< GIF it then :(

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

• Calculators owned: A lot.

alexgt

Unicorn

Quote from: alexgt on July 20, 2015, 04:18:00 PM
stupid recording software didn't record the sound <_< GIF it then :(
Sound? What? Please elaborate O.O

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

I was gong to make a youtube vid so I could explain stuff

Unicorn

Quote from: alexgt on July 20, 2015, 04:20:42 PM
I was gong to make a youtube vid so I could explain stuff
Oh, I get it. I though there was sound in mineprime O.O

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

No, I was saying how to run it for the first time, and the different controls :P

Unicorn

Well duh :P

Anyways, is the screenshot done yet?

??? ??? ??? ??? ???