Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

(APRIL FOOLS) CodeWalrus to promote walrus hallucinogens

Started by novenary, April 01, 2015, 03:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

novenary

What follows is an April Fools joke. The psychedelic forum theme remains available as secondary theme, though, since some people wanted it to remain available as an option in their profile settings. (For French people, ceci était un Poisson d'Avril. Walrii aime beaucoup le pwésson :walrii:)

Faisant partie d'une récente campagne hallucinogne, nous avons décidé de mettre en place une nouvelle espèce à partir de fluides gastriques de morses. Ainsi le site a changé de thème pour encourager l'utilisation de ces globalement inoffensives et amusantes substances.

Votre admin,
    Streetwalrus.

Non-french version :

As part of a recent campaign for hallucinogens we decided to promote a special kind made from walrus stomach fluids. Hence the site was as of today redesigned to encourage the use of these completely unharmful and fun to use substances.

Your admin,
    Streetwalrus

Translation by your fanciest walrus (-_(//));

123outerme

Can we have this after April Fools' Day, too?
Pouvons-nous avons c'après poisson d'Avril, aussi?
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+CSE, TI-nspire Clickpad, TI-84+SE

novenary

Hehe yes, we're going to keep this theme, it's too awesome.

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

• Calculators owned: A lot.

Yuki

• Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

123outerme

I must reference a few things from a certain Echh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYk1Obt9UGQ&t=12m18s
watch to 12:32

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYk1Obt9UGQ&t=10m48s
watch to 11:00
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+CSE, TI-nspire Clickpad, TI-84+SE

Dream of Omnimaga

• Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

princetonlion.tibd

• Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

Unicorn

• Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

So yeah, this news and the site redesign was an April Fools joke. However, due to some requests, the psychedelic design will remain selectable in your profile as long as we run SMF 2.0.x and that it doesn't break. It just won't be the primary theme. :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

Yep, that theme was pretty cool.

Also I'm not really Satsuki Kiryuuin. Lol.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

That reminds me, I should disable that lol word filter. :P (I think the Omnom one might remain as l'OL instead of l'Olympique Lyonnais, though, to see if soru will notice. :P