* WalrusIRC

You need to have 5 posts and not be part of restricted usergroups in order to use the WalrusIRC embedded shoutbox. However, you can also access our IRC channel called #CodeWalrus via EFnet.

Author Topic: My VJ apps  (Read 77 times)

Offline kotu

• Walrus Dehumidifier
  • Super User
  • Post Rating Ratio: +6/-6
    • dj_kotu
    • @UCAy2ZF4hbc08iStnTn6jgxQ
    • rowanmedhurst
    • @djkotu
    • @romanov-psyco
    • View Profile
    • futurerave.uk
My VJ apps
« on: April 13, 2017, 02:52:52 am »
Ok so haven't really shown my VJ apps on here before, although they have always been on my website. There are two ;)

The first tries to generate live visuals in response to the music. It only works with certain types of music :( , but is not too bad. Here is the page ------ > 
http://futurerave.uk/imager.php
It is currently a free download (and although it just says 'supports windows 10', supports backwards to XP as well)
here is a pic of it working.... you might need to play with your soundcard mixer settings (the record settings - even though this program doesn't actually record audio, but it does capture it)

*EDIT*
Forgot to add my second VJ program - this one is just for displaying text on the screen - but it could be pretty useful for a VJ, or a promoter, or a DJ! It was made in response to a 'how do I do this' thread on a music/dj forum. Again, a free download....... page here ----------->>>>
http://futurerave.uk/onscreen.php

ALSO here is a video of the Imager app..
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 05:17:25 am by kotu »

• Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony Playstation 3

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games