Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Juju's movies

Started by Yuki, December 23, 2015, 04:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

I'm late but the "yâble" one was my favorite in the big video actually. I kinda lol'ed when someone brought up the New Jersey Devils. :P

Sadly I don't get all references, though, because I don't really like watching TV much, so I missed out on most mainstream stars, inside jokes and stuff.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

Heh, glad you like it. That one is based on Dans une Galaxie près de chez vous (aired 1998-2002 on Canal Famille/Vrak TV, had 2 movies), a rather comedic parody of Star Trek, it was pretty much one of my favourite TV series. If you have to watch one TV show, DJ, I highly recommend you this one.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

Yeah, I kinda figured a while ago about that show. At one point I need to check it out lol. It depends if it's very long, though. I could always watch the movie. (I am ok with The Mysterious Cities of Gold because each season are between 26 and 39 episodes that are only 20 minutes each)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

Yeah it's not that long, 4 seasons of 13 or 26 episodes and 2 full-length movies, with a third one hopefully in planning. (It's been a few years they said that, though.)
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

Dream of Omnimaga

Ah ok. I thought the show aired all year long with like 52 episodes of an hour per season.

Yuki

Heh, I wish. But that would be kinda crazy.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Dream of Omnimaga

It probably depends if the authors decides to add some unnecessary content to fill in gaps in the story, but some probably use common sense by not dragging on TV shows for way too long either. Cliffhangers are fine if you want fans to stay hooked to a TV show, but if it's like Dragon Ball Z where it takes 6 episodes for 1 fight to begin, then people can get bored and stop watching.

On a side note, do you have to do more small videos for school this semester?

Yuki

Yeah, it's not one of those shows with a storyline, but one with self-contained episodes so you can watch them in the order you want and networks can easily schedule reruns in the order they want.

And yeah, on-topic, more are planned.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Dream of Omnimaga

Oh ok, I thought it was a series like Stargate and stuff, but in parody form.

Yuki

I attempted doing a Rube Goldberg machine ._.

Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Dream of Omnimaga

As someone who never played Undertale or any other game that is mainly centered around internet memes (although I'm not one to talk considering I made Opossum Massage Simulator), I don't really get it D:. Is that some hack of Undertale or was it a movie made with various graphics from the game rather than the game itself?

Yuki

Yeah, I made it using After Effects with graphics from the game.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Dream of Omnimaga

Ah ok. It definitively is well done, considering I had an hard time figuring out if it was from the real game or not. :P

Yuki

Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Yuki

More animations! Now it's an intro to this very website.

Download:
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN