You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here. | New CodeWalrus | Old (dark mode) | Old (light) | Discord server

Post your requests for pixel art here!

b/Drawing & Animation Started by Unicorn, July 21, 2015, 01:29:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

u/Dream of Omnimaga January 01, 2016, 10:07:14 PM
That looks nice. :D Usually I just chop the legs off then make them a separate layer. Then I take the head and move it one pixel down then replace the leg colors with the head ones, so it takes less time to make the other walrus frame. It can still take a while, though, which is why I didn't have much time to do it D:
u/alexgt January 02, 2016, 01:30:22 AM
Thanks, and yeah, I found that if I went from the bottom up it doesn't look that bad :P
u/kegwaan January 15, 2016, 11:48:35 AM
Can someone design me some monochrome (not grayscale) sprites that I could use in Fallout 84? Originally I had a grayscale Sprite but I think it will be easier if it was just black and white. Oh yeah, they should either be 8x8 or 16x16
u/kegwaan January 25, 2016, 10:23:58 PM
Okay, I've tried asking for sprites here before, but I'm not sure if this is the place to ask, but can someone design some 8x8/16x16 monochrome/grayscale car sprites? Also maybe something that resembles a soccer goal (can probably be 2x as wide as the cars)? And a ball, too...
For reference, I making a Rocket League clone.
u/alexgt January 26, 2016, 01:48:20 AM
Since it is gray scale I think I can help but I am lacking time :(
Website statistics

MyCalcs | Ticalc.org | Cemetech | Omnimaga | TI-Basic Developer | MaxCoderz | TI-Story | Casiocalc.org | Casiopeia | The Museum of HP Calculators | HPCalc.org | CnCalc.org | Music 2000 Community | TI Education | Casio Education | HP Calcs | NumWorks | SwissMicros | Sharp Calculators