Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

What are you listening to?

Started by Yuki, January 04, 2015, 09:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snektron

I have 2. Well, 'i', i have one and my little brother has one :P. I have version 1 and my brother version 2. Though he broke the screen on mine <_<
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

novenary

Dream of Omnimaga

I see your new sig too :P

Regarding Iron Maiden, for some reasons I didn't get as much into the Final Frontier album since it's kinda different from other Maiden stuff (except maybe some songs like El Dorado and When the Wild Wind Blows), I prefered the 2006 album titled A Matter of Life and Death. Otherwise I am mostly into the 80's albums, as well as Fear of the Dark. With many Maiden albums, I will just let the disc play without skipping any song, something I don't do with many heavy metal bands.

Btw, Be Quick or Be Dead, which is the first song on Fear of the Dark album, sounds a bit like thrash metal O.O, and Fear of the Dark song is just epic with that ballad part at the beginning.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

novenary

Totally agree here, except for the Final Frontier which I love. Part of that album is prog metal actually which explains the difference from their usual stuff. And yeah, they also have some songs which sound more like thrash or power metal, and even heavy rock'n'roll (see Weekend Warrior which sounds a lot like AC/DC). That's what I like about the Maiden. They never get boring because their stuff is so varied.

Unicorn

If they sound like ACDC, I gotta listen to them!
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

novenary

They only have one song that does. :P Still really awesome.

TheMachine02

Soooooo symphonic metal anyone ?  :P

novenary

Ughhhh. Sorry, I don't like the way they scream like monsters. :P

Snektron

novenary

Snektron

p4nix

• Calculators owned: fx9860GII (SH4)

Snektron

woo, someone else who likes EDM :D

p4nix

Basically I listen to every kind of music. Chitpune, Black Metal, Classical Music, Dubstep, Pop, Techno....
Just eeeverything. I'm pretty songspecific, but not genrespecific..
  • Calculators owned: fx9860GII (SH4)

aetios

* aeTIos is listening to DEATH METAL K-ON MUSIC
ceci n'est pas une signature