Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

What are you listening to?

Started by Yuki, January 04, 2015, 09:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuki

• Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Snektron

I've never actually played silent hill but i love the music
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Dream of Omnimaga

That's not music I would expect from a SIlent Hill game lol. It's nice actually, but after watching parts of the movies a few years ago, I was expecting your video music to be more like this:

• Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Snektron

That's probably in the game somewhere too. But as i said, i've not played it

Dream of Omnimaga

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised myself. That's unless, of course, this game is totally unrelated to the movie.

Also the first song in this mix is awesome (the others are not bad but not as good). But what strikes me is that the intro sounds exactly like something that came out of MTV Music Generator (Music 2000 in Europe) O.O

EDIT Wow that artist made nice synthpop:

It reminds me of Koto.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

unknownloner

/)

Unicorn

• Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

• Calculators owned: A lot.

Unicorn

Midnight oil, and men at work:

• Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

wait... this isnt the funny video thread x.x i fukt up
eh. still music i guess

pimathbrainiac

I've been listening to this youtube channel.

Well, I'm bach here too!

alexgt

• Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Unicorn on June 02, 2015, 05:59:51 PM
Midnight oil, and men at work:

That song is awesome and it's still playing at the radio on a regular basis over here. :)

Also, here is something that aeTIos found: A guitar cover of Little Talks (awesome song, btw), using Lego Mindstorms EV3:

Snektron

alexgt

When I was in 5th grade I was in a robotics class that use lego mindstorms and I want to get some but they are expensive last I checked O.O
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX