Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

What are you listening to?

Started by Yuki, January 04, 2015, 09:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unicorn

* Unicorn wonders why c4ooo didn't put these songs

• Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Caleb Hansberry

been listening to
http://779music.bandcamp.com/
I remember posting it on Omnimaga as well but not here.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82, TI-83, TI-83+SE, TI-84+SE, TI-85, TI-89, TI-99/4A
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: HP Portable Plus 110, Toshiba T3100, Toshiba T5200, GRiD 1660, TI-99/4A, Apple IIgs, and much more than I can list here

Dream of Omnimaga

@Unicorn the first video doesn't work for me. As for other Blue Oyster Songs, for some reasons I only seem to like their stuff that sounds more heavy metal or hard rock, like that one song you shared over a year ago.

@Caleb I remember that. For some reasons it didn't appeal to me much, though. Some sounded like remixes of Crazybus theme <_<, but it's fun to see artists experiment, in this case, with 8 bits chiptunes, and I'm curious about what they'll come up with in the future.

By the way, did you guys know that new italo-disco music is still being made? Most new songs are of the slower type of it, though, rather than Hi-NRG/pre-eurobeat material, but I like what some artists came up with. This song in particular is quite cool IMHO, plus if you skip past 1:40 it even features electric guitar :D

I wish italo disco used rock guitars more often, like Radiorama did. This song in particular even has a solo.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

Good ol' AC/DC.

except you got rickrolled >.>
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

I was totally expecting an actual rickroll, like in this video <_<

• Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

Nah, when I rickroll people it's the real deal. And thankfully, Rick Astley seems to do quite a lot of covers in his shows. :P
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

Yuki

Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Yuki

New Metallica album!
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

novenary

Dream of Omnimaga

By the way @Streetwalrus the new Sabaton album is out I think. It's called The Last Stand. :3=

Also is it me or the drums in the 2nd song above are gun shots?

Dream of Omnimaga

* DJ Omnimaga wonders if @Streetwalrus and @aeTIos listened to the new Sabaton album? My favorite songs are The Lost Battalion, which showed a while ago, and Rorke's Drift, although it sounds very similar to "Into the Fire" "We Burn". I also like  the song The Last Stand a lot, especially the final chorus. I would say, overall, that this album feels slower, but maybe they were going for a different style since they're doing more and more songs that are not about World War II.

In comparison to Rorke's Drift here is We Burn

And Into the Fire

I'm willing to bet that when the band will headline concert lineups that Rorke's Drift will replace Into the Fire.

novenary

I can't really listen to it, I only have 20GB of mobile data for the month.

Dream of Omnimaga

No Internet yet? I hope you aren't stuck with 3G for 3 months like when you last moved O.O. I can't even watch Youtube on 3G because it kills my data cap.

Yuki

Quote from: Streetwalrus on August 24, 2016, 05:54:50 AM
I only have 20GB of mobile data for the month.
That's a lot compared to here.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

aetios

Then again he has to do everything with that as they have no home internet subscription (yet)
ceci n'est pas une signature