Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Politics? Where's your dot? :)

Started by p2, March 21, 2017, 08:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_iPhoenix_

Quote from: p2 on March 23, 2017, 09:45:26 AM
The community so far:
(I sadly couldn't include all of us becaue some had poins on almost the same position)

pimath what did you do wrong? :ninja:
Also yeah I think Scipi won xD
and congrats iPhoenix for being the exact average ;D
Yay I'm amazing!

Quote from: Ranman on March 23, 2017, 01:36:25 AM
Quote from: _iPhoenix_ on March 23, 2017, 01:00:59 AM
To back it up, I had my "friend" (a die hard trump fan) take the test. I was right. :crazy:

I barely registered in the purple.  ;)

Go Trump!  :thumbsup:

But do you cuss at every person who is neutral? Or anti-trump? Did you visit every trump rally you could attend, and swear at all Mexicans/Muslims you encounter, calling then illegal?

Hopefully not...
  • Calculators owned: Two TI-84+ CE's
Please spam here: https://legend-of-iphoenix.github.io/spam/

"walruses are better than tuxedo chickens, all hail the great :walrii:" ~ me
Evolution of my avatar:

PT_

p2

I fear so... D:
ho can't you be green like the rest of us? :'(

Bu there's hope, only take 2 steps from Authoritarian to Libertarian and it'll be all fine <3

* p2 enters "hoyohoyo" and sends a priest to PT_ :3
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

p2

People seem to be up to taking that test, but afterwards too lazy to post their results :P

@Caleb Hansberry

@Sorunome
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)

p4nix

• Calculators owned: fx9860GII (SH4)

pimathbrainiac

Quote from: p2 on March 23, 2017, 09:45:26 AM
pimath what did you do wrong? :ninja:

I'm libertarian af and like my capitalism. What can I say?

EDIT: For the record I'm nowhere near as ancap as some members of the community. I actually don't even identify as ancap :P
Well, I'm bach here too!

xMarminq_

• Calculators owned: Ti-84 Plus CE, Ti-84 Plus (can be borrowed from my school)
I don't associate with associations

Ranman

Quote from: _iPhoenix_ on March 23, 2017, 11:07:23 AM

But do you cuss at every person who is neutral? Or anti-trump? Did you visit every trump rally you could attend, and swear at all Mexicans/Muslims you encounter, calling then illegal?

Hopefully not...

Why would you even think I would do those things? Just because I'm a little on the right side?  Hmmm.... :(

I've only cussed at one person in the TI community... I regret it all the time. I was not right in the head. :-[
  • Calculators owned: TI-89 HW1, TI-92+, Casio 9860G Slim, Casio fx6300, Tandy PC7
Ranman
Bringing Randy Glover's Jumpman to the TI-89 calculator. Download available at Ticalc.

_iPhoenix_

I didn't do any of those things. The "friend" I had take the test does  <_< 

Evolution of my avatar:

p2

@pimathbrainiac: I only ment that almost everyone is on a 45° lene from left bottom edge to right top edge and it's very uncommon to score so far off that line xD
I didn't ment to criticise u for ur political opinions, sorry if u understood it that way xD <3

Ranman

Quote from: _iPhoenix_ on March 23, 2017, 11:00:02 PM
My apologies sir. :)

I never attended a Trump rally; but I would have like to have attended one of them.

I am really in an anti-establishment mood right now... I have some liberal views and some conservative views -- but i am more conservative than liberal. Actually, I thought I was more conservative than that test showed. One thing I really dislike about most politicians is that they screw you over once they are in office. You vote them in... and they screw you -- typical.

I would like to see an amendment to the US Constitution that introduces term limits for the House and Senate. This would keep politicians from hanging around forever -- voting for whatever seems popular at the moment, simply to keep their job.

So right now.... I hate the establishment -- and that includes both republicans and democrats.
  • Calculators owned: TI-89 HW1, TI-92+, Casio 9860G Slim, Casio fx6300, Tandy PC7
Ranman
Bringing Randy Glover's Jumpman to the TI-89 calculator. Download available at Ticalc.

p2

I see that happening in the whole world :/
That's one of the reasons many people after some time tend to go for more extreme parties cuz at least they are more likely to keep their word.

_iPhoenix_

Quote from: Ranman on March 24, 2017, 02:06:58 PM
Quote from: _iPhoenix_ on March 23, 2017, 11:00:02 PM
My apologies sir. :)

I never attended a Trump rally; but I would have like to have attended one of them.

I am really in an anti-establishment mood right now... I have some liberal views and some conservative views -- but i am more conservative than liberal. Actually, I thought I was more conservative than that test showed. One thing I really dislike about most politicians is that they screw you over once they are in office. You vote them in... and they screw you -- typical.

I would like to see an amendment to the US Constitution that introduces term limits for the House and Senate. This would keep politicians from hanging around forever -- voting for whatever seems popular at the moment, simply to keep their job.

So right now.... I hate the establishment -- and that includes both republicans and democrats.

I agree.

I would have liked to have gone to both parties' parties (cuz that's how it ends up being), but busy schedule. :(

I also want to have live lie detector tests for the candidates.  Much better.

Well, not really. You'd just vote for the one that lied better, and that's really bad.

Evolution of my avatar:

Unicorn

We should just elect kotu as president, ephramb as vp, and me as super duper puppet master guy :p

But also i should take this test. if i ever come back and remember this topic.
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

kotu

• Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk