Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

[TI-84+CE] Oiram CE

Started by MateoConLechuga, September 10, 2016, 07:24:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

I wonderif the file corruption is the same as what I got with my level pack a few months ago? Mateo had to repair it
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

SuperSteve729

I really enjoy this calc game, but my situation is that I don't know how to use/access the level editor. I would love some help with this.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84 Plus CE

SuperSteve729

• Calculators owned: TI-84 Plus CE

xMarminq_

Welcome SuperSteve729!

Here is the recent editor:
https://github.com/mateoconlechuga/oiram-editor/releases/tag/v1.3

Please be sure to say "hi" at the welcoming thread found here:
https://codewalr.us/index.php?topic=32.0

Welcome to Codewalr.us!
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84 Plus CE, Ti-84 Plus (can be borrowed from my school)
I don't associate with associations

xMarminq_

@MateoConLechuga any progress?

Did you see my posts on Cemetech about how Oiram cannot hold onto the vines on his upper half of his body when he was Big Oiram? My guess is that the hitbox for detecting vines stays the same when you go in between modes (Small Oiram, Super Oiram, etc.). Maybe change it when you are in the bigger modes of Oiram.

Thanks for helping me with my pack!

-xM

xMarminq_

Bump because I want it fixed  :D

MateoConLechuga

Fixed it and sent you a PM sorry about the wait :P

Dream of Omnimaga

I wonder if auto-scrolling levels would be hard to implement?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

MateoConLechuga

Quote from: xlibman on September 08, 2017, 04:34:51 AM
I wonder if auto-scrolling levels would be hard to implement?
How do you mean?

kotu

I think he means those levels which scroll to the right at a fixed speed. If the screen overtakes you - you die
  • Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk

xMarminq_

Thank you so much!  ;D
I was getting worried n stuff but there it is in my inbox!
What was the problem with it?

xMarminq_

Any chance you could add autoscrollers? I think it would be easy to implement, but i'm not a programmer so IDK what i'm taking about.

MateoConLechuga

Quote from: xMarminq_ on September 23, 2017, 11:45:21 PM
Any chance you could add autoscrollers? I think it would be easy to implement, but i'm not a programmer so IDK what i'm taking about.
What is an autoscroller?

xMarminq_

Dream of Omnimaga

Basically, it's like World 1 stage 4 in SMB3. The screen is locked in and scrolls slowly and you must survive