Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Started by Yuki, January 08, 2015, 06:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuki

• Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

Wait what? O.O

Also spam much? <_<

But seriously, how does one post a completely empty topic, without even spaces?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

I tried to post something, it had a title and legit content and somehow it broke everything.

(by the way it was about U+1F4A9)
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

novenary

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

• Calculators owned: A lot.

Yuki

You both tried it eh?
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Dream of Omnimaga

I wont since I don't want to flood too much and Windows is so crappy that it probably won't even let me, anyway :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

I'm on Windows Vista >.>

(yes I know this computer came with it and we never bothered upgrading it)
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Quote from: Juju on January 08, 2015, 07:10:16 AM
You both tried it eh?

Nah I tried an emoji. It doesn't work.
  • Calculators owned: A lot.

Yuki

Quote from: Eiyeron on January 08, 2015, 07:45:25 AM
Quote from: Juju on January 08, 2015, 07:10:16 AM
You both tried it eh?

Nah I tried an emoji. It doesn't work.
Yeah, same thing, that was an emoji I tried to post. Seems it's a bug in SMF.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

aetios

Split the OS war that ensued to another topic: http://codewalr.us/170/3096 Have fun :P
ceci n'est pas une signature

Dream of Omnimaga

Wow, the Omni thread is even more broken because somebody signed up as %2009 and not only his account is unreachable, but his custom title also overlaps on the post content section O.O

https://www.omnimaga.org/humor-and-jokes/t21823/msg0/?topicseen#new

Snektron

Yep... That's brent.
Edit: also, there's a story behind %2009 but i'll save that for another day since im on my phone
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Dream of Omnimaga

Didn't he have an Omni account already, though? :P Or was it on a different TI forum?

Snektron

• Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...