Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

TIMGUL Rave Mix (all 5)

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, November 23, 2015, 06:46:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

This is a cross-post from years ago on Omnimaga and the now-defunct TIMGUL. I don't know if anyone heard those before because they were made in 2008, but I am re-posting them here for those who didn't. TIMGUL Rave Mix volume 1 through 5 were DJ mixes I made back in the days. What was special about them is that every song were made using Playstation 1 and 2 or PC music creation softwares from Codemasters and Jester Interactive, which means Music Creation, Music 2000 (MTV Music Generator), MTVMG2, MTVMG3 and Music 3000 (Digital Hitz Factory). They used to be available as MP3 files on TIMGUL, but since that forum was shut down a few years ago, they are now on Youtube:

TIMGUL Rave Mix 6 was supposed to be only happy hardcore and DnB because Mix 5 ended up being too long to fit in that stuff, but the series finally ended at 5.

The sound quality is rather questionable, because most of the songs used in those mixes were ripped from audio cassettes by their respective authors and I had to filter out noise from them. The songs used were released from 1998 to 2008.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U