Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

(split) CodeWalrus Minecraft Server

Started by brentmaas, October 12, 2015, 12:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuki

Ah, right, I had a power outage the other day and was too lazy to power it back on. Oh well, it's supposed to be on now.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

WholeWheatBagels

Is this server open to the rest of us? Looks pretty cool.
I dont want to barge in without permission etc
Living in another world to you.

Also in case you were wondering Frankie did go to Hollywood

Yuki

Yes, you just need to put your Minecraft username in your forum profile.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

WholeWheatBagels

Aight cool. I remember adding it a while back mindlessly and then forgetting I ever did or what it was for. XD
Living in another world to you.

Also in case you were wondering Frankie did go to Hollywood

Dream of Omnimaga

Yeah it's kinda CW's MInecraft server and all users are free to join. Activity is very low but sometimes some happen and there are some times where we hang out there. You can always bump this topic sometimes when others are online and maybe some will join :P

And yeah activity-wise, I think some stuff did happen since my last time there, according to the map, so I'll need to check the new buildings out
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Dream of Omnimaga

I played a bit on the server tonight. Not much but the soccer stadium is larger now :P (almost 50,000 spectators capacity I would say). The extra upper deck sections don't surround the entire stadium, though, else they wouldn't fit with the big buildings nearby, so I just added 4 separate parts.

There's also some little hideout behind some of the buildings next to the biosphere thing.

EDIT: 24628 in lower bowl, formerly 18304 in the upper bowl, now 26204 with the extra sections, meaning 50832 total. No, I'm not gonna increase it to 150K like that North Korean stadium :P

• Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

p2

I wonder if you counted them by hand ;D
I have to play more minecraft <_<
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

c4ooo

Quote from: c4ooo on October 09, 2016, 06:26:53 AM
I've basically forgotten about this server since the time my suggestions for a building contest didn't get a solid answer from juju >_>

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on August 18, 2016, 06:36:49 PM
Oh right, the contest. That would definitively be a great idea. An area of the map should be allocated to participants that can only be edited by the author of each entry (so other participants or players cannot tamper with other entries nor accidentally overwrite them). And of course, Worldedit and the like would be disabled during the entire contest.

Still no yes/no answer from juju _._

Dream of Omnimaga

From experience @c4ooo, @Juju doesn't do any CW work or anything else from August to May. I'm pretty much afraid that until school is over, the contest idea is dead. Unless you want to organize it.

Also I want to let you guys know that my Mojang account was compromised on November 8th, which I could revert, but tonight I discovered that my nick was changed in the process and that Mojang only allows 1 nick change every 30 day. So because of the account hacking, unless Mojang replies soon and lift the 30 days limit on my account, I'll be known on Minecraft server as Ambushmentos (the hacker's nickname. His e-mail address was  [email protected] ) until December 8th...

Yuki

Quote from: c4ooo on November 03, 2016, 01:18:16 PM
Quote from: c4ooo on October 09, 2016, 06:26:53 AM
I've basically forgotten about this server since the time my suggestions for a building contest didn't get a solid answer from juju >_>

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on August 18, 2016, 06:36:49 PM
Oh right, the contest. That would definitively be a great idea. An area of the map should be allocated to participants that can only be edited by the author of each entry (so other participants or players cannot tamper with other entries nor accidentally overwrite them). And of course, Worldedit and the like would be disabled during the entire contest.

Still no yes/no answer from juju _._
Sure I guess

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on November 23, 2016, 05:54:22 AM
From experience @c4ooo, @Juju doesn't do any CW work or anything else from August to May. I'm pretty much afraid that until school is over, the contest idea is dead. Unless you want to organize it.
Probably around Christmas.

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on November 23, 2016, 05:54:22 AM
Also I want to let you guys know that my Mojang account was compromised on November 8th, which I could revert, but tonight I discovered that my nick was changed in the process and that Mojang only allows 1 nick change every 30 day. So because of the account hacking, unless Mojang replies soon and lift the 30 days limit on my account, I'll be known on Minecraft server as Ambushmentos (the hacker's nickname. His e-mail address was  [email protected] ) until December 8th...
Well, that sucks.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Dream of Omnimaga

Aren't you at your grandparents doing extra school work during holidays, though? <_<

Yuki

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on November 23, 2016, 06:09:28 AM
Aren't you at your grandparents doing extra school work absolutely nothing during holidays, though? <_<
Yes, usually.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

p2

why school work? isnt @Juju too old for school already? I thought he was currently looking for a job ???
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)

Dream of Omnimaga

He had to go back to school because he couldn't find anything in his domain and failed uni afterwards, so he went back to college to study something else. He has a job now AFAIK but most likely part-time and I don't know if it's permanent

p2

nice to hear he at least has something to earn some money now, even if it's only part-time :)  :thumbsup:
@Juju: How is your parttime job and what are you studying if I may ask? :)