Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Another spam thread (testing purpose)

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, January 04, 2015, 05:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snektron

Lol i tried this on my app. It laggs like hell
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

DarkestEx

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on May 29, 2015, 06:38:45 PM
Lol i tried this on my app. It laggs like hell
Same for me.
It's really time to make the loading asynchronous!
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+, Casio 101-S, RPN-Calc, Hewlett-Packard 100LX, Hewlett-Packard 95LX
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Original Commodore 64C, C64 DTV, Nintendo GameBoy Color, Nintendo GameCube, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2

Snektron

IT was more since i contiuously refresh the view. Shouldnt do that anyway since i don't need it anymore

DarkestEx

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on May 29, 2015, 06:43:21 PM
IT was more since i contiuously refresh the view. Shouldnt do that anyway since i don't need it anymore
What do you mean? Don't you poll anymore?
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+, Casio 101-S, RPN-Calc, Hewlett-Packard 100LX, Hewlett-Packard 95LX
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Original Commodore 64C, C64 DTV, Nintendo GameBoy Color, Nintendo GameCube, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2

Snektron

I mean the view, the graphical bit :P. I used to refresh it every 100ms to allow for images to be displayed, but i have another way to notify the renderer of an update and re-render :)

alexgt

Whoa I forgot about this one :P
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Dream of Omnimaga

Yeah my large post was to see if it would display fine despite the high amount of images and stuff. :P On the old Omnimaga forums hosted on Invisionfree, quote tags would completely go insane when you nested many of them. It's always good to test for security and stuff. :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

* Screenshots and sets as desktop background. :trollface:
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

DarkestEx

Quote from: Unicorn on May 29, 2015, 10:49:23 PM

* Screenshots and sets as desktop background. :trollface:
My post notifier has no problem with that :)

Unicorn

• Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

princetonlion.tibd

• Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

Dream of Omnimaga

Yeah that one was in reaction to one of the spambot we got. :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Snektron

Mine probably has a hard time loading all the images <_< other than that, it should be fine once they are loaded

i should fix the bitmap alpha though <_<

Dream of Omnimaga

Yeah I was wondering about the transparency issues in certain pictures.

Snektron

yeah appearantly android changes the background in png's to white and in gif's to black <_<