Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Minty Root's Interactive Pony Outline Color Cheatsheet 2.0

Started by Yuki, June 30, 2016, 07:02:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuki

A while ago, I wrote some utility that suggests an outline color based on fill color, very useful for artists that works on this style. It's based on an algorithm devised by Minty Root, well known Flash animator in the pony community and one of my friends, based on an analysis of the colors in successful kids show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I'm currently rewriting the tool based on the feedback I got in the community while testing new stuff.

Find it here: http://juju2143.ca/ponycolors2
Find the old version here: http://juju2143.ca/ponycolors
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

Hm intwresting. Could this be used to make ponies of popular Pokémons and the like?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

• Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

Isn't it one already? :P

Also we really need a :walrii: maker :P. Or what about a Pony to walrus converter?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U