Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

[TI-83+/84+] Lazer 2 [axe]

Started by c4ooo, September 08, 2015, 12:39:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4ooo

Update time!
To begin, this has been sitting untouched on my calculator for around 7 months if not more, i never got around to uploading until now :(
This is officially the final version, unless people create levels and i have the motivation to add them :)
As well as minor optimizations (scrolling the map should be a bit faster - greyscale is temporarily disabled when you scroll), i added level creation to the game. Although you can not create levels with portals, switches or gates, (placing portals and switches would be to hard to program in from a UI standpoint) you can place mirrors and boxes. You can also expand the level size; although i think past a width/height of 16, graphical oddities start to pop out.
Here are the controls for level editing:
   [Y=] - Edit Selected Tile
   [Graph] - Edit Selected Tile
   [-] - Delete Row
   [รท] - Delete Column
   [8] - Insert Row Above Cursor
   [2] - Insert Row Below Cursor
   [4] - Insert Column To The left Of The Cursor
   [5] - Insert Column To The Right Of The Cursor
        [sto->] - Save

Also, Doors is now required do to the file size.

Furthermore!; the source code is now released!

Dream of Omnimaga

Glad to see this updated. I actually thought the previous version was complete,though. :P Custom levels are definitively a great addition. :D
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

c4ooo

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on March 02, 2017, 04:57:16 AM
Glad to see this updated. I actually thought the previous version was complete,though. :P Custom levels are definitively a great addition. :D
The thing is, i said the game was complete, but basically was to lazy to publish the complete version.

Dream of Omnimaga

This reminds me Illusiat 11 Kin Master Quest and Illusiat 7 Easy Type <_<
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Alvajoy123

• Calculators owned: TI-84+CE
The maker of Xenon.