Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

[TI-83+/84+] Line++ [Axe]

Started by Snektron, July 24, 2015, 12:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on January 21, 2016, 03:31:27 PM
Quote from: Dudeman313 on January 20, 2016, 10:04:44 PM
I found a BUG!!! If you manage to swing your self backwards, you will automatically get a score of 153, after losing the game, because when you go backwards far enough, the game will put you on the "dark zone timer." Also, there should be an inverse mode on this game and a set of levels, and a level editor. That'd be cool. I'd do it, but I don't know how to code anything. I'm only just learning Axe.
This was just a vacation project, so i probably won't do any work on it anymore :P
Does it mean you will never work on a project again? O.O (normally once you turn 18 you don't have vacations for the rest of your life :P)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Snektron

Not on this project, but i will be (and am) working on other projects :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

alexgt

Can't wait to see them ;)
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Dream of Omnimaga

Maybe @alexgt could port Line++ to the HP Prime? (with a :walrii: as the character)

Also @Cumred_Snektron did you put the game on ticalc.org yet for more visibility? Because I can't search for it since ticalc search doesn't accept plus characters...
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

pimathbrainiac

This looks absolutely fantastic! Also, I see a 15 MHz option. Has anyone tried to play at that speed yet? (I lost my 84+ some time ago, and now I'm missing out :P)
Well, I'm bach here too!

alexgt

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on January 28, 2016, 08:25:07 AM
Maybe @alexgt could port Line++ to the HP Prime? (with a :walrii: as the character)

Also @Cumred_Snektron did you put the game on ticalc.org yet for more visibility? Because I can't search for it since ticalc search doesn't accept plus characters...
I was thinking how I could do that when  cumred first made it :P I would have to get better at calculating circles, or I could use the ARC_P() command but that doesn't output anything <_< I could probably do it but I don't have time for another project xD, poke me once I get MinePrime to a stable situation :P (If ever xD)
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Dudeman313

If I ever learn to code, I'll end up porting every single game I love to the TI-X CE Series. That includes this one. :walrii:
  • Calculators owned: TI-84 PCE
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Android O Phone
Does this qualify as a signature? 
The answer is "Sure."

Snektron

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on January 28, 2016, 08:25:07 AM

No i didnt, i should do that some time ;P
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...