Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

[TI-83+/84+] Line++ [Axe]

Started by Snektron, July 24, 2015, 12:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snektron

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on August 11, 2015, 07:21:37 AM
Do you plan to work on another project nowadays? *cough* update post notifier to start on phone startup and have a better Walrii icon :P*cough*

Hmm yeah i'd have to look at that :P. I recently updated eclipse and cleaned out my workspace, so i need to reinstall the android plugin (street hates this sentence probably :P). Other than that am i still working on my language, and maybe im going to make some minecraft mods. Also im trying out some openGL stuff like tesselation.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Unicorn

You should really make a post about your language!!!!!
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

I agree, although it depends of how far he has progressed yet. So many community languages failed in the past because the authors often couldn't handle a project this large, so while Axe and Grammer managed to be finished, people are still hard to convince about new languages completion, so if the only command currently working is Print, then it might be better to wait.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Snektron

I've been a bit side tracked the last days (since i got home), but i'll work on it again.

Dream of Omnimaga

Ah ok, good luck then and hopefully you have more time to work on it. :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

I still can't wait for a post. :P Unless you posted, and I haven't seen it yet. :P
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dudeman313

I found a BUG!!! If you manage to swing your self backwards, you will automatically get a score of 153, after losing the game, because when you go backwards far enough, the game will put you on the "dark zone timer." Also, there should be an inverse mode on this game and a set of levels, and a level editor. That'd be cool. I'd do it, but I don't know how to code anything. I'm only just learning Axe.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84 PCE
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Android O Phone
Does this qualify as a signature? 
The answer is "Sure."

Dudeman313

The answer is "Sure."

Dudeman313

Cool! I check if it's on the Windows Store!
It'd be cool to have this on the 84+ CE in full color.
And to have it zoom out like that and be in greyscale on the TI-84+.
The answer is "Sure."

Dream of Omnimaga

Yeah, a CE port would be great. I'm unsure if zooming out would be very fast, though.

alexgt

Look at my high score on the online version O.O
Ok, I was playing it on my chrome book and just opened it up to see that score. Apparently when you close the chromebook the line stops moving but the score keeps rising xD. So now it looks like I have no life : P
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Snektron

Quote from: Dudeman313 on January 20, 2016, 10:04:44 PM
I found a BUG!!! If you manage to swing your self backwards, you will automatically get a score of 153, after losing the game, because when you go backwards far enough, the game will put you on the "dark zone timer." Also, there should be an inverse mode on this game and a set of levels, and a level editor. That'd be cool. I'd do it, but I don't know how to code anything. I'm only just learning Axe.
This was just a vacation project, so i probably won't do any work on it anymore :P

Dudeman313

The answer is "Sure."