Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

[TI-84+CE] StackerCE - Stacker for the TI84+ CE [C]

Started by Unicorn, May 13, 2016, 05:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

Very nice! I'll try this version soon :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Dudeman313

• Calculators owned: TI-84 PCE
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Android O Phone
Does this qualify as a signature? 
The answer is "Sure."

GalacticPirate

Am I the only one who can't reach even the first row ? Each time I press 2nd, it goes directly to the Game Over Screen. I only managed to get to the second row by pressing the key superduperfast, but that makes that game impossible...
  • Calculators owned: TI-Nspire CX CAS (4.4.0), TI-83 Premium CE (5.2.1), TI-83 Plus.fr USB (2.55MP), Casio fx-92 Collège 2D+, Casio fx-92 Collège 2D
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Nintendo Wii U (NSMBU+NSLU premium pack, 5.5.1E), New Nintendo 3DS XL (Monster Hunter Generations, Sys 11.5.0-38E)

Unicorn

Quote from: STV on November 30, 2016, 06:25:00 PM
Am I the only one who can't reach even the first row ? Each time I press 2nd, it goes directly to the Game Over Screen. I only managed to get to the second row by pressing the key superduperfast, but that makes that game impossible...
Yeah, that is a problem. Though I am able to do it without a problem, and get up to like 9. Are you running it in CEmu? I need to update it with better key pressing to make sure it doesn't repeat, so you could hold it down, but it will only send it once.
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

GalacticPirate

Yeah, actually I finally managed to get to 5 or 6 but that requires an inhuman precision (if you press the key too fast it isn't detected at all, and if you press it too slow it counts 2 key presses and that's an automatic Game Over). By the way, I have exactly the same problem with your Swipe Arrows game :p
  • Calculators owned: TI-Nspire CX CAS (4.4.0), TI-83 Premium CE (5.2.1), TI-83 Plus.fr USB (2.55MP), Casio fx-92 Collège 2D+, Casio fx-92 Collège 2D
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Nintendo Wii U (NSMBU+NSLU premium pack, 5.5.1E), New Nintendo 3DS XL (Monster Hunter Generations, Sys 11.5.0-38E)