You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here. | New CodeWalrus | Old (dark mode) | Old (light) | Discord server

Website - Updates

b/[Inactive] VelocityGames (PC/Web) Started by Jokeriske, May 28, 2016, 12:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

u/Dream of Omnimaga June 09, 2017, 03:16:22 AM
Weird, that shouldn't happen, but that might be related to that one thing we had once a while ago when we fixed some site issues with permissions or user settings being reset for no reason. Or it might have been one of those rare e-mails that are sent to everyone no matter what (eg when Omnimaga got hacked and we had to tell everyone to change their CW passwords)
u/Jokeriske July 19, 2017, 12:52:14 PM
don't know if anyone even noticed, but the website was offline for a week or 2, it's back online.
u/_iPhoenix_ July 19, 2017, 02:48:18 PM
Quote from: Jokeriske on July 19, 2017, 12:52:14 PM
don't know if anyone even noticed, but the website was offline for a week or 2, it's back online.
Maybe only in your region? It was fine for me :)
u/Jokeriske July 19, 2017, 08:07:21 PM
Quote from: _iPhoenix_ on July 19, 2017, 02:48:18 PM
Quote from: Jokeriske on July 19, 2017, 12:52:14 PM
Maybe only in your region? It was fine for me :)

ohh it was? the server which runs our website is located in my home  ??? , a problem with portforwarding occured which caused our servers to be offline :/
Website statistics

MyCalcs | Ticalc.org | Cemetech | Omnimaga | TI-Basic Developer | MaxCoderz | TI-Story | Casiocalc.org | Casiopeia | The Museum of HP Calculators | HPCalc.org | CnCalc.org | Music 2000 Community | TI Education | Casio Education | HP Calcs | NumWorks | SwissMicros | Sharp Calculators