0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
I've changed the .tk into .be in the first post. I currently don't have time to check all pages for invalid links because of thesis and stuff, but feel free to let me know if something still needs to be updated.
On a side note, if you were using dot.tk service, then good move to have switched away from them, because I used them in 2004 and many people used them in 2010-11 and the uptime was absolutely terrible. (it depends which year)
dot.tk was actually a domain name service but when I last used it, it only supported redirects. Later it supported using the domain name on websites, but I think their nameservers or DNS stuff were just terrible, so half of the time websites located on .tk domain names would never load at all. But I guess that's the price to pay for free services. Also they had a policy about how domain names were deleted if the site had less than 45 visitors per month or so, which I had an hard time getting at first back then.
Page created in 0.027 seconds with 36 queries.