Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

The TI forum activity stats archival project (2002-present)

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, June 05, 2015, 07:49:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unicorn

• Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

If we extrapolate the stats so far, yeah. Though that could probably hange since its been only like 6 months
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Dream of Omnimaga

Yeah, we never know, since we are mostly a development site rather thab calc help. Dev sites don't get as much of a boost on august/september. But yeah if we extrapolate the stats, it seems like CW, Cemetech and TI-Planet got big chances to hit over 20K in december, maybe more for CW since we already got 11K in that page (now 12K)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

Like if we continue how we have, because most of the posting is very active members, we should have at least 25k by the end of the year.
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

• Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Snektron

alexgt

Off topic is the leader in posts out of all the boards O.O

Dream of Omnimaga

Indeed, and that's also why yAronet board had lots of activity in 2002. Back then the off-topic section was part of the TI board. MaxCoderz also had lots of offtopicness in 2005-07 (their off-topic board was like 33% of the entire site). That is inevitable considering how we are interested in different hobbies besides calcs. :P

However if there is enough discussion about a theme in particular (eg gaming) I generally make a new board about it.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

alexgt

Yeah, speaking about hobbies I am getting into Airsoft ;)

Snektron

Dream of Omnimaga

Do you mean airsoft guns? Over here in Canada I don't remember if they are legal or not. I know they outlawed those tiny guns thay kids used to shoot tiny bullets made of plastic or tinfoil in residential areas because kid kept shooting them at people who wandered on the sidewalk.

alexgt

Yeah they are not illegal here in the US. I have a few friend that I get together with and play but I don't have a gun yet but that will change in a few days (hopefully).

DarkestEx

• Calculators owned: TI-84+, Casio 101-S, RPN-Calc, Hewlett-Packard 100LX, Hewlett-Packard 95LX
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Original Commodore 64C, C64 DTV, Nintendo GameBoy Color, Nintendo GameCube, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2

Dream of Omnimaga

Thanks. :D

Also I wonder if other forums about calcs opened in recent years? I just remembered about TI-84 Plus.com now. It would be possible that we don't know since some people mostly use chats or blogs then publish stuff on Github now, but I guess it's unlikely.

alexgt

There was a website that I stumbled across for  the Prime but now I can't find it  :(