Concurrently to Star Trek for the CE, I've been putting together a Slender port. I decided to update this project while pushing forward on Star Trek because the rendering system is essentially identical. However, when I built the project, I started getting a weird glitch. I've enclosed a screenshot of it, as well as a link to my source. Anyone who has made a pseudo-3d engine (2d map to 3d graphics) is welcome to take a look and see where I'm going wrong.
1. Moving causes sprite double-vision, followed by the totally wrong sprite.
2. You see nothing on the map except Slenderman and a car in the same location no matter what, in spite of the positions of everything being random every time.
Here's a link to the source, for anyone wishing to review: https://bitbucket.org/anthonycagliano/ti-slender-ce/