Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Scenery in your country (user photos only)

Started by kotu, November 09, 2016, 01:08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kotu

• Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk

WholeWheatBagels

Quote from: kotu on January 02, 2017, 07:22:42 PM
yes please! love your first pic

Aight then.
Pics could be large and not in any particular order. Mostly from spring 2011 iirc.

Bixby Bridge, Big Sur, CA, USA

Multanomah Falls, Columbia River Gorge, Oregon, USA

I dont remember where this one was.

Mount Trump Hair? (Mount Shasta, CA, USA)

Some other mountain near Mt. Shasta (CA, USA)

Crater Lake, Oregon, USA

Columbia River, Oregon / Washington, USA

Bridge of the Gods over the Columbia River, OR / WA, USA

EDIT: You gotta love Google Photos permissions...  >:(
Living in another world to you.

Also in case you were wondering Frankie did go to Hollywood

kotu

• Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3

p2

yess indeed they look beautiful! ;D
buuuut we cant see the first 3 pictures... google asks us to login :(
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

WholeWheatBagels

I really should stop using google photos...

Got em fixed tho!
(hopefully)

kotu

These are really good photos did you take lessons in photography??

WholeWheatBagels

Surprisingly, no. My dad and I go out on road trips every spring and I've picked up some things from him. He took the Mt. Shasta and Bridge/Gods pics.

Dont think he ever took photo classes either but idk.

Patrick Davidson

As I'd discussed on IRC, I have more photos from foreign countries than my own, but I do have a few from home.  I'll start with some photos from WIsconsin, the first two of which are taken standing on a lake (these are about 12 years old):

Patrick Davidson

Dream of Omnimaga

Nice pics guys. PatrickD, from which building was that first NYC picture taken from? Also by Wisconsin I assume you mean the state? I am wondering, since I thought you lived in NY state (unless Wisconsin is one of your former home?)

Also WholeWheatBagel those bridge pics, especially the Multanomah Falls one, are amazing. The Multanomah Falls one totally looks like something that would come out from a LOTR movie.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Patrick Davidson

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on January 04, 2017, 07:46:38 AM
Nice pics guys. PatrickD, from which building was that first NYC picture taken from? Also by Wisconsin I assume you mean the state? I am wondering, since I thought you lived in NY state (unless Wisconsin is one of your former home?)

I went to school in Wisconsin a while back.  The first NYC picture is from the One World Trade Center.

p2

southwest germany, little town in the rather famous Black Forest
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)

p4nix

That picture looks nice. Last time I was out of the city I couldn't even distinguish sky from snow :P
  • Calculators owned: fx9860GII (SH4)

p2

Sorunome

Quote from: p2 on January 16, 2017, 12:12:09 PM
Another nice photo I made a few days ago :)
It's snowing rectangular snow! :o

* Sorunome hides
  • Calculators owned: Too many (why are you even reading this?)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Gamebuino!
This is a signature.
And now......give me an internet!

To be or not to be.........is that even a question? Who gets to decide this anyways?