Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

A list of all hidden smilies on this board

Started by DarkestEx, April 20, 2015, 03:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkestEx

Quote from: Duke "Tape" Eiyeron on April 20, 2015, 04:40:00 PM
Please, don't start to spam there too.

Are these smiliies a good idea? I mean they don't really blend at all to our's style.
Yeah, i think they're good. We can use the symbols to spice up posts.
E.g. download button.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+, Casio 101-S, RPN-Calc, Hewlett-Packard 100LX, Hewlett-Packard 95LX
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Original Commodore 64C, C64 DTV, Nintendo GameBoy Color, Nintendo GameCube, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Yeah but if they could be replaced for smaller sprites (16*16 IIRC), they could be less intrusive.
  • Calculators owned: A lot.

Yuki

• Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Duke "Tape" Eiyeron on April 20, 2015, 04:42:18 PM
Yeah but if they could be replaced for smaller sprites (16*16 IIRC), they could be less intrusive.
They can't, because the images are hosted on Amazon. It seems to be a standard on the entire Internet. I hope it doesn't eventually replace regular forum smileys, though.

Also lol DarkestEx
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Mwelp, another hidden SMF thing, let's hope that won't be the core of ergonomy issues. Welp, at least, thanks for their list!
  • Calculators owned: A lot.

Snektron

I woner how many more hidden SMF there are :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Duke "Tape" Eiyeron on April 21, 2015, 01:18:35 PM
Mwelp, another hidden SMF thing, let's hope that won't be the core of ergonomy issues. Welp, at least, thanks for their list!
Yeah my hope is that SMF 2.1 doesn't ditch standard smileys. It would suck if SMF decided to use emoji as standard only and had every Internet forum feature identical smileys as a result. And having two smiley sets at once is kinda weird anyway. As for hidden features I don't know if there are any besides the 100K post and 1337 post easter eggs. Most easter eggs seemed to be on SMF 1.1.x, such as the Book of Unknown and the destroy page.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U