Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Walrii fanart [walrus][sprites][pixel art][sprite sheet]

Started by Keoni29, November 22, 2014, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sifodias

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on July 24, 2015, 03:15:32 AM
I was mostly pointing out two of Sifo's comments actually (the ones that had downvotes)

Just sayin ...

Dream of Omnimaga

Hence my reply to your previous quote on the other page. Anyway, just be careful I guess and things should be fine.  EDIT:  I also decided to remove the first downvote since it was not intended to be bad and happened to be the least misworded post of the two and I removed my third, because I was in a very bad mood earlier. Anyway, I apologize for jumping at you, my intention was not to hurt you, but rather to make sure that you are aware about CodeWalrus' stance (since 99.9% of the members don't read the rules upon registering). I have troubles working out people's intentions that I never got able to overcome (which is why I was forced to leave Omnimaga and the IRC shoutbox/channel on Cemetech).
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on July 24, 2015, 04:40:30 PM
(since 99.9% of the members don't read the rules upon registering)

I read them! Eventually :P
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

• Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

• Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

sifodias

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on July 24, 2015, 04:40:30 PM
Hence my reply to your previous quote on the other page. Anyway, just be careful I guess and things should be fine.  EDIT:  I also decided to remove the first downvote since it was not intended to be bad and happened to be the least misworded post of the two and I removed my third, because I was in a very bad mood earlier. Anyway, I apologize for jumping at you, my intention was not to hurt you, but rather to make sure that you are aware about CodeWalrus' stance (since 99.9% of the members don't read the rules upon registering). I have troubles working out people's intentions that I never got able to overcome (which is why I was forced to leave Omnimaga and the IRC shoutbox/channel on Cemetech).
Okay :DD

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on July 25, 2015, 02:59:43 PM

Nice one !

CKH4

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on July 25, 2015, 02:59:43 PM

I lolled at that one. If we get an FF or Chrome one I have an animation I'd like to do.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84+

Dream of Omnimaga

Opera would be hard to do since the O is so thin, but Firefox and Chrome would probably be not too hard.

Also here are German, French and Dutch walruses: ! I wonder how hard it would be to make ones for USA, Canada and Israel due to how small the pixel art is...

Unicorn

Well the stars could be white dots, and yiu could make a leaflike blob for the canadien...

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

Whoa, that one looks good! Nice job :3
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Unicorn

Awesome! Michael Jackson? Yiu should make the hat and body glittery. :P

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

Awesome JWinslow23 :D

EDIT: JWinslow23 made this

and I modified it a little:

Snektron

Awesome :D Now we still need FireWalrii :P

EDIT:
Peperii

Rarest pepe
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...