Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Walrii fanart [walrus][sprites][pixel art][sprite sheet]

Started by Keoni29, November 22, 2014, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

Nope but still, I don't think it should be ignored.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

alexgt

I agree. I think that CW's real start should be acknowledged because without it it would not be here today.
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Unicorn

How about form the date the first Walrii was made?
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

That makes me think, when will there be a last O.O

Snektron

Walrii neither begun nor will end. Walrii is ETERNAL.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

alexgt

Well (I think) that noting is eternal besides God but I do agree walriis will last a while :walrii: :)

Unicorn

I am eternal. So there are more.
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

I bet iron man :ninja: could kill a unicorn... I am making a game now.

Unicorn

Can someone please make a desktop sized walrii?

And no, they would work together. :P

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Unicorn on May 17, 2015, 03:01:44 AM
How about form the date the first Walrii was made?
That would be around when the logo was made and name chosen. I actually got the logo text borders idea years ago when I got ideas for a possible Omni redesign but I guess it was now used for CW instead. Walrii obviously arrived with CW, though. :P

Quote from: Unicorn on May 18, 2015, 02:41:01 AM
Can someone please make a desktop sized walrii?

And no, they would work together. :P
It honestly isn't that hard. You just have to use Paint.net or Paint and use the resize tools. Make sure that nearest neightboor is enabled if possible, though, so that there is no blur.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

alexgt

Here you go Unicorn
[spoiler][/spoiler]

bb010g

Any chance I could get a TNN mine (my avatar) themed Walrii? I tried to do it a couple of times, but I'm not good at arting. :/
  • Calculators owned: HP 50g, Prime, 28S, 35S, Casio Prizm, dead Nspire CX CAS

Dream of Omnimaga

It would have to be scaled down to something closer to 24x24 or so, though, so that it blends well with the others. :P

I might give it a try soon, but it won't be animated. In the meantime, here is this: :P

Snektron

Looks like a tainted walrii (like the taint from the minecraft thaumcraft mod). Cool! :D
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

brentmaas

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on May 18, 2015, 06:13:25 AM
Looks like a tainted walrii (like the taint from the minecraft thaumcraft mod). Cool! :D
Taint's purple m8
Lel I glitched Omni