Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

CW staff, arcade & music updates

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, February 23, 2017, 05:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

First of all, we are pleased to announce that our staff member @p2 has been promoted from Topic Manager to Moderator. While he could perform minor forum moderation tasks under his old position, his new one will give him more freedom. :)

In addition to that, two RPG Maker 2003 games have been added to the CodeWalrus Arcade section: The Mysterious Cities of Gold II: The Curse of Amirax (a non-canon RPG sequel to the 1982 anime), and Super Star Hero v0.1 (a sci-fi action-RPG demo set in a distant Quebec future). Thanks to Juju and the team that made EasyRPG for making this possible. While you might experience lag and some glitches due to EasyRPG limitations, you can now play both games without having to download them and they are now multi-platform (although mobile touchscreen controls don't appear to be available).

And finally, I am pleased to announce that after several years of wait, my 2007-2009 music albums are finally available for sale on Bandcamp, alongside my two recent releases. This also includes the non-stop DJ mix called Hardcore Armageddon from 2007. The next step will be CD releases, but there is currently no time table for that.

CodeWalrus Arcade
DJ Omnimaga music page
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

First of all, congrats to @p2 who is slowly discovering the full extent of his staff powers, he's using them for good so far and this is nice.

For the RPG Maker games, it's two pretty good games and I'm glad I was able to make them multi-platform this easily so more people could play them. Gotta lose some hours of productivity on them... :P

And I gotta buy your CDs in physical format sometime, for sure :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here