Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Weird Links [possibly nsfw]

Started by Snektron, February 13, 2015, 10:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

• Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U
Now active at https://discord.gg/cuZcfcF (CodeWalrus server)

Snektron

Not very different from what the Church did. Wonder where they got their idea :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Dream of Omnimaga

Do you mean the one in Lucky Luke Dalton Ballad? :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

Well, that guy must be pretty high. Or incredibly religious. Or both.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

• Calculators owned: A lot.

Dream of Omnimaga

I don't know. Some people do not need drugs nor religion to do such stuff O.O

Also about the Lucky Luke thing this is what I meant :P

https://youtube.com/watch?v=UieMrMSW-f8

(I wonder if such comic would have went through the censor filters we have nowadays for TV/radio <_<, but again it's nothing like the RBO Super Jesus sketches :P)

Snektron

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on April 06, 2015, 01:53:21 PM
?
Anyway, somehwere in history (can't remember when) the church sold places to heaven. Then there were people like Luther and Calvijn who didn't like that, and made their own spinoff of Christianity (protestantism). (IIRC)

Dream of Omnimaga

See the video I posted. It's a Lucky Luke animated movie. But I guess maybe La Ballade des Dalton never aired in the Netherlands. (Lucky Luke was more of a French thing)
Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on April 07, 2015, 09:28:03 AM
Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on April 06, 2015, 01:53:21 PM
?
See the video I posted. It's a Lucky Luke animated movie. But I guess maybe La Ballade des Dalton never aired in the Netherlands. (Lucky Luke was more of a French thing)

Snektron

Ooh sorry i missed that :/ But Lucky Luke did air in The Netherlands and i think you can still find it on some channels. Though wouldn't know, i almost never watch TV anymore...

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

In France, the original cartoon got aired off way years before. Now we have more or less The Daltons running. Not so bad.

Snektron

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Yeah, more or less. It doesn't follow the comic's story and focus more on the Daltons. THe style and the humour follow quite nicely the original work. For instance, they color the scene when something emotionally intense is occuring or some things like that, like in the comic (green or red whenJoe is in temper tantrum).

Snektron

Oh, sound quite funny. Too bad we don't had that here <_<

CKH4

If my mom saw me watching it I'd be yelled at for like twenty minutes on why god is the answer. I don't really believe in any of the major religions so its kinda difficult for me and my mom to agree on anything related to religion.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84+

Snektron

Pfft. i'd hate to live with such narrow-minded people...
I don't have any problem with religion an such, but i hate it when people
go all promotive.