Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

CSGO

Started by Max Leiter, December 19, 2015, 05:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Leiter

Quote from: alexgt on December 21, 2015, 02:23:38 PM
I am still wondering what my friend did to get perm ban :P
Have a link to his account? If he was VACed it will show

alexgt

http://steamcommunity.com/actions/WhatIsGameBan it linked to this when I clicked info on the ban xD stupid friend :P
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Araidia

Quote from: Max Leiter on December 21, 2015, 05:28:37 AM
Quote from: Araidia on December 21, 2015, 05:22:31 AM
My friends are addicted to CS GO like it's a lifeline. I'd prefer TF2 over CSGO, but that's only my choice :P.

EDIT: Debating whether to get it at a reduced price for Christmas

Leave and never come back to this thread.

EDIT: you're welcome back when you buy it.
:P You can't stop me mwahaha!
  • Calculators owned: TI84+ CE

Also Known as: Soul | Enguard

Max Leiter

Quote from: alexgt on December 21, 2015, 02:40:17 PM
http://steamcommunity.com/actions/WhatIsGameBan it linked to this when I clicked info on the ban xD stupid friend :P
I dont think valve has game bans though, link to profile? Either VAC or overwatch (which isnt permanent)

alexgt

I can still launch it but  can't play it. I don't see anything about VAC or overwatch though

Snektron

CSGO is on sale at 50% discount. I recommend you get it now
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Max Leiter

alexgt

But I has no money ._.

I will see what I can do ;)

p4nix

Got it for sale :)
After like 500h+ of gameplay I'm finally rank 3 to be able to play competitive. Already won the first match (and lost 3 others  9_9).
I really like the game for it's tactical aspects, but there are some guys ruining fun, but that's the case with so huge communities...

Looking forward to get a pro, and as soon as I have some more time feel free to poke me so we can do a competitive match together guys :)

Greetings,
p4nix
  • Calculators owned: fx9860GII (SH4)

Max Leiter

Quote from: p4nix on January 01, 2016, 09:38:57 PM
Got it for sale :)
After like 500h+ of gameplay I'm finally rank 3 to be able to play competitive. Already won the first match (and lost 3 others  9_9).
I really like the game for it's tactical aspects, but there are some guys ruining fun, but that's the case with so huge communities...

Looking forward to get a pro, and as soon as I have some more time feel free to poke me so we can do a competitive match together guys :)

Greetings,
p4nix
Biggest tips I can give you:
Don't move and shoot
Dont crouch 24/7
Learn how to use the AK and when to tap/spray
Learn basic spray patterns/pulling down

Good luck :D

p4nix

That's basically all I do right now - it's not too rare that I'm 1st place in team, but there are some times where I really suck... Concerning the AK, I don't really like it, and when I'm not in eco-mode I prefer the SG 553, since I'm more accurate with it and get instant headshots. Oh, and I only spam in close-combat, everything else is just too luck-based...

Well, gotta train hard to become bullet-proof I guess :P
  • Calculators owned: fx9860GII (SH4)

Max Leiter

Quote from: p4nix on January 01, 2016, 10:07:47 PM
That's basically all I do right now - it's not too rare that I'm 1st place in team, but there are some times where I really suck... Concerning the AK, I don't really like it, and when I'm not in eco-mode I prefer the SG 553, since I'm more accurate with it and get instant headshots. Oh, and I only spam in close-combat, everything else is just too luck-based...

Well, gotta train hard to become bullet-proof I guess :P
At higher rank the SG is never used, the AK is by far the most popular gun. LMK when you get ranked; hopefully you'll get nova or something; Silver sucks to be in because everyone else sucks