Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Nationstates

Started by Turiq, November 04, 2015, 09:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

princetonlion.tibd

I joined the WA and endorsed you :)

Only problem, 4 nations out of 6 in CW belong to me, so I can't endorse you anymore times.

EDIT: The Empire of Gimmelshtumpia is my IRL friend. In case anyone was wondering.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

semiprocoder

Thanks so much!

So now that I have executive authority, I can select people(myself included) for the positions of
appearance,
border control,
communications,
embassies, and
polls.

If anyone is interested in any of these roles, pm me(I have given myself poll authority for now in case I decide to make polls).
  • Calculators owned: ti nspire, ti 84 plus se
My cemetech username is awesommee333.

princetonlion.tibd

what does each of those do? I only know embassies and polls.
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

Araidia

Appearance: Edit the World Factbook Entry. It also has the ability to changed the Regional Flag

Border Control: You can ban and eject people from the region. You can also password protect the region.

Communications: You can suppress and unsuppress posts in the Regional Message Board. You can also send Region Wide Telegrams at no cost, make a welcome telegram for when nations move to your region, and select who may send recruitment telegrams for your region. The most powerful position out of them all(in my opinion).

Embassies: Control who to form embassies with(accepting and declining invites and also inviting others) and being able to decide if people from the embassy region can post on your regional message board

Polls: self explanatory, has the ability to create polls for the region.
  • Calculators owned: TI84+ CE

Also Known as: Soul | Enguard

semiprocoder

Wow you guys really spend money keeping your people in line. So much police:

princetonlion.tibd

Well, the 4 I have all have compulsory military service.  Stalrii and Walrii pour money into the military.

I would like to power of embassies in CW.

semiprocoder

Granted. I also gave you pretty much every other power except executive and world assembly(still need one more hour to be able to grant you border control).

ordelore

I'm also in the top 10% for best weather!
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+SE, TI_Nspire CX
Calc Wars is still alive (I hope)

semiprocoder

Oh. All I have for 10% is most endorsments(I had four or so endorsments in the south pacific) and largest timber woodchipping industry.

Turiq

Quote from: semiprocoder on January 10, 2016, 07:34:35 PM
Oh. All I have for 10% is most endorsments(I had four or so endorsments in the south pacific) and largest timber woodchipping industry.
Pfft~

• Calculators owned: 84+SE, Nspire Cas, Nspire CX, Prizm
*blinks*

princetonlion.tibd

O.O

And I changed the nation flag to a Walrii.

Araidia

It was announced on the "News" section that there are going to be 4 issues per day(in like a month or so)
And issue decisions become processed immediately, but I see a problem with that because it doesn't give players time to contemplate their decision.

semiprocoder

They should give like 30 minutes to change your decision instead of doing it instantly. However, I definately dont want to wait half a day just to see the effects of my option.

ordelore

My region just got raided by DEN, any advice?
Also, all the updates were implemented.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+SE, TI_Nspire CX
Calc Wars is still alive (I hope)

Araidia

Quote from: ordelore on February 29, 2016, 11:20:06 PM
My region just got raided by DEN, any advice?
Also, all the updates were implemented.
I'm guessing that your in the region of Anarchy, and looking at what happened there, I have to say that you are pretty screwed...
Without your founder, there's not much you could do...
https://www.nationstates.net/page=faq
(There's an invasion section under Regions)