Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Robotics & HP Prime discussion (split from Real life stuff)

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, July 06, 2015, 05:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexgt

I would think, we just would have to hack it a bit more :P
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Snektron

Does the prime have a USB port? Then you can maybe hook a bluetooth or wifi dongle on it and use that
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

alexgt

Unicorn

• Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Well that is what you connect to your PC but it could be anything including another calc

Dream of Omnimaga

I am pretty sure that there are adapters to connect the calc to an USB dongle. Whether they are available online only or in retail stores is another story, though. Also does every wifi dongle use a different protocol? I remember Kerm trying something with the Spark Core before but it only worked with that device I think.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

• Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

I guess you probably need some kiind of special dev dongle, where the protocol/source is actually available to everyone
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...