Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

TI-84+ CE Games?

Started by Dudeman313, February 01, 2016, 01:46:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman313

Post all the TI-84+ CE games you can find here. I just got one today, and I want to see what I can do with this sleek contraption! :walrii:
  • Calculators owned: TI-84 PCE
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Android O Phone
Does this qualify as a signature? 
The answer is "Sure."

Dream of Omnimaga

There are sites with archives full of CE games actually, so they aren't too hard to find. However, some people only post their games on forums or perhaps blogs, so I guess this could be handy to showcase stuff we missed out on.

Otherwise, here are links to the main archives:
https://tiplanet.org/forum/archives_list.php?cat=Jeux+ce&lang=en
https://www.cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=folder&path=/84pce/asm/games/
http://www.ticalc.org/pub/84plusce/asm/games/
https://codewalr.us/index.php?board=17.0

There is no CE-specific BASIC archives on ticalc.org and Cemetech, though, so just download the games that don't use Doors CSE 8 (although DCE9 is supposed to come out in the future):
https://www.cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=folder&path=/84pcse/basic/games/
http://www.ticalc.org/pub/84pluscse/basic/games/
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

There actully is a CE BASIC specific archives in cemetech, last time I checked.

But make sure toget Cesium, as it is the only shell released atm.
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

SiphonicSugar

Quote from: Unicorn on February 01, 2016, 05:37:14 AM

Ahh hem! I believe it's Caesium.
  • Calculators owned: TI-89, TI-84 Plus, TI-92, TI-84 Plus C SE, and TI-Nspire CAS with Touchpad
I'm just trying to grab some inspiration. :P

TIfanx1999

Quote from: SiphonicSugar on February 01, 2016, 07:06:39 AM

And you would be wrong. The shell for the CE is called Cesium. If you are going to be a smart ass about correcting someone you should check your facts first.

SiphonicSugar

Quote from: Art_of_camelot on February 01, 2016, 07:24:14 AM

And you would be wrong. The shell for the CE is called Cesium. If you are going to be a smart ass about correcting someone you should check your facts first.
Oh yeah... Sorry, I didn't mean for it to be rude! I learned how to spell it with an "a." Please, you do not have to be mean about it... :( It was a simple mistake. ;)
  • Calculators owned: TI-89, TI-84 Plus, TI-92, TI-84 Plus C SE, and TI-Nspire CAS with Touchpad

TIfanx1999

I'd assume  MateoConLechuga choose to spell it CEsium as a play on words since it's a shell for the CE. The way you worded your post it's seemed like you were trying to be rude and a know-it-all. If that's not the case, I apologize.

Dudeman313

There are so few games that don't need DCSE 8!
Could PHASM sub for it?
  • Calculators owned: TI-84 PCE
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Android O Phone
Does this qualify as a signature? 
The answer is "Sure."

Dream of Omnimaga

Let's not be rude in return, though @Art_of_camelot . But good point (I think the part that might make it easy to misinterpret the post is the "a hem" part. I had to reprimand someone else for similar reasons about HP Prime program speed throttling on IRC yesterday. And yeah I am sure the Ce part of the name comes from the calc name.
Quote from: Dudeman313 on February 01, 2016, 10:12:18 AM
Could PHASM sub for it?
What do you mean by sub for it? Also the reason why so few games don't require DCSE 8 is because pure TI-BASIC is way too limited to make anything with sprites. It's still possible, but the result will be very slow and the possibilities are less than on monochrome models because we don't have dual-layer ASCII and recallpic tricks available.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

Could PHASM sub for it?
PHASM has only a few of the features DCSE has. I suggest that you read up on the features of both programs before asking your questions. xLIBC is what makes most of those programs so good, and it is only available for the CSE atm.

Essentially, your options are those in the CE basic archives on cemetech, or the asm ones in the ticalc and cemetech archives.
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

GalacticPirate

• Calculators owned: TI-Nspire CX CAS (4.4.0), TI-83 Premium CE (5.2.1), TI-83 Plus.fr USB (2.55MP), Casio fx-92 Collège 2D+, Casio fx-92 Collège 2D
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Nintendo Wii U (NSMBU+NSLU premium pack, 5.5.1E), New Nintendo 3DS XL (Monster Hunter Generations, Sys 11.5.0-38E)

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Unicorn on February 03, 2016, 06:59:20 AM
Could PHASM sub for it?
PHASM has only a few of the features DCSE has. I suggest that you read up on the features of both programs before asking your questions. xLIBC is what makes most of those programs so good, and it is only available for the CSE atm.

Essentially, your options are those in the CE basic archives on cemetech, or the asm ones in the ticalc and cemetech archives.
Are CE/CSE BASIC games on Cemetech still in one category?

Unicorn

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

SiphonicSugar

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on February 03, 2016, 12:37:50 AM

Let's not be rude in return, though @Art_of_camelot . But good point (I think the part that might make it easy to misinterpret the post is the "a hem" part. I had to reprimand someone else for similar reasons about HP Prime
program speed throttling on IRC yesterday. And yeah I am sure the Ce part of the name comes from the calc name.
Could PHASM sub for it?
What do you mean by sub for it? Also the reason why so few games don't require DCSE 8 is because pure TI-BASIC is way too limited to make anything with sprites. It's still possible, but the result will be very slow and the possibilities are less than on monochrome models because we don't have dual-layer ASCII and recallpic tricks available.

I probably should have posted a :P there to make it not seem serious... :(

Araidia

For Battle v1.0 on this site does anyone know if it has been updated and who the creator is?
  • Calculators owned: TI84+ CE

Also Known as: Soul | Enguard