* WalrusIRC

You need to have 5 posts and not be part of restricted usergroups in order to use the WalrusIRC embedded shoutbox. However, you can also access our IRC channel called #CodeWalrus via EFnet.

Poll

Should the next release be for calc or pc?

Calc
PC

Author Topic: Driller kNight  (Read 1929 times)

Offline kotu

• -< \'V/,,,
  • Super User
  • Post Rating Ratio: +7/-11
  • woah
    • dj_kotu
    • @UCAy2ZF4hbc08iStnTn6jgxQ
    • rowanmedhurst
    • @romanov-psyco
    • futurerave.uk
Re: Driller kNight
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2017, 10:21:30 pm »
The slugs sound cool but - I hope they are not too annoying (like siege weapons and boats in AOE)

What I suspect you have done is they appear randomly (not all the time) and destroy a few buildings. that WOULD be cool..... although, slugs - I do not eat enough slugs
  • Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk

Offline E37

• Full User
  • Post Rating Ratio: +10/-0
  • I own 2 game consoles, a ti-83 and a ti-84!
    • E37
Re: Driller kNight
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2017, 03:38:17 pm »
Some 2.5D graphics would be nice. Maybe an option to switch between an "old school" and newer HD-ish looks?
I am not a good enough artist for that. I was planning to use 8-bit graphics unless someone wants to create sprites that look better.
The slugs sound cool but - I hope they are not too annoying (like siege weapons and boats in AOE)

What I suspect you have done is they appear randomly (not all the time) and destroy a few buildings. that WOULD be cool..... although, slugs - I do not eat enough slugs
The slugs don't destroy buildings. Instead they drain your power which can prevent you from buying new units and turn off the electric fences which will leave the base vulnerable to monster attacks. The slugs are immune to the electric fences.
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Ti83,Ti84!
I've never finished a project, there is always a way to improve!
What's my calc's name? Convert $37 to decimal. Look up that element in the periodic table. Then take the abbreviation of that element and you have it!
Look! A slime!    <(^.^)>

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games