Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Post your desktop !

Started by novenary, June 22, 2015, 08:06:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

novenary

I like tiling window managers though because they position and size the windows for you. Less time wasted and less mouse usage (did I mention I didn't like the mouse for things other than gaming and gimp/CAD/some lazy web browsing ?).

Snektron

Street likes to keep his finger skills sharp :trollface:
* Cumred_Snektron hastily slithers away
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

DarkestEx

Quote from: Streetwalrus on June 22, 2015, 04:00:19 PM
I like tiling window managers though because they position and size the windows for you. Less time wasted and less mouse usage (did I mention I didn't like the mouse for things other than gaming and gimp/CAD/some lazy web browsing ?).
Oh yeah, typing is fun. But not using tar, the worst of all unix tools IMAO :(
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+, Casio 101-S, RPN-Calc, Hewlett-Packard 100LX, Hewlett-Packard 95LX
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Original Commodore 64C, C64 DTV, Nintendo GameBoy Color, Nintendo GameCube, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2

DarkestEx

• Calculators owned: TI-84+, Casio 101-S, RPN-Calc, Hewlett-Packard 100LX, Hewlett-Packard 95LX
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Original Commodore 64C, C64 DTV, Nintendo GameBoy Color, Nintendo GameCube, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2

Dream of Omnimaga

I am not home but my wallpaper is pretty much the same as months ago, so I just need to find my desktop screenshot on Omni and cross-post it. It's quite messier than it was before, though. I néed to do some file sorting. :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

novenary

You guys and your icons on the desktop. :P At least my setup forces me to keep stuff sorted, otherwise I have like 9001 files in the downloads directory and it's a pita to find stuff.

Yuki

I don't have icons on the desktop, or at least I keep the desktop clean (I have quite a few icons on my Mac though) and I have a ton of stuff in my download folder. And my home directory. It's beyond cluttered.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

novenary

Guess I like finding my stuff more than most people do. :P

Unicorn

Bet you people like this one :D

• Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Ivoah

• Calculators owned: TI-86 (now broken), TI SR-56, TI-Nspire CX CAS, TI-84+ SE, TI-84+ SE, TI-85, TI-73 Explorer VS, ViewScreen, TI-84+ CSE, TI-83+ SE

Unicorn

• Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Quote from: Streetwalrus on June 22, 2015, 04:37:51 PM
You guys and your icons on the desktop. :P At least my setup forces me to keep stuff sorted, otherwise I have like 9001 files in the downloads directory and it's a pita to find stuff.
Quote from: Juju on June 22, 2015, 06:08:31 PM
I don't have icons on the desktop, or at least I keep the desktop clean (I have quite a few icons on my Mac though) and I have a ton of stuff in my download folder. And my home directory. It's beyond cluttered.

Actually, I'm more sorted and clean on Linux than Windows. I don't understand why, maybe because Windows is messier than me? (Like the Documents folder than every program likes to clutter)
  • Calculators owned: A lot.

novenary

Quote from: Unicorn on June 22, 2015, 08:23:51 PM

Mwahaha awesome :D

Quote from: Duke "Tape" Eiyeron on June 23, 2015, 08:30:47 AM
Quote from: Streetwalrus on June 22, 2015, 04:37:51 PM
Quote from: Juju on June 22, 2015, 06:08:31 PM

Actually, I'm more sorted and clean on Linux than Windows. I don't understand why, maybe because Windows is messier than me? (Like the Documents folder than every program likes to clutter)
Yeah, well I don't use it anymore because of that. Besides, I don't work on windoge. :P

Snektron

Quote from: Unicorn on June 22, 2015, 08:23:51 PM

My eyes O.O.
It's a cool wallpaper, but i wouldn't want it :P Way too much chaos
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

alexgt

I am on my laptop but on my desktop my desktop is done with rainmeter and it is a iron man/S.H.I.E.L.D. theme from the avengers.
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX