Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

[Minecraft] [HP Prime] MinePrime - Minecraft on a Hp Prime!

Started by alexgt, April 20, 2015, 12:22:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lionel Debroux

Memory leaks in transfer and program execution have been plaguing the Prime since the beginning, indeed.
Member of the TI-Chess Team.
Co-maintainer of GCC4TI (GCC4TI online documentation), TIEmu and TILP.
Co-admin of TI-Planet.

alexgt

So what does ON=Symb do? And awesome you got it running but is not exactly user friendly :(, but it looks like it displays Main_Title.png then quits O.O, that is quite weird, I hope HP gives a good fix :)

HYPE: Block breaking/ placing/ inventory in next update!!!!!!!
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Dream of Omnimaga

On+Symb is a soft-reset key combo. It reboots the calc. The reset button on the back of the calc does something similar, but it's for when ON+Symb doesn't work. It's more an hard-reset.

Anyway yeah I can manage to play the game and it looks quite nice. The speed didn't drop too much and it's pretty smooth, still. I also can't wait for block breaking to be back and eespecially being able to place them :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

alexgt

Yup I am working on the inventory first but I can't test it until I get placing/breaking under control

Unicorn

Good, at least you can make progress on this without HP App fails :P
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

That would be bad if it didn't work for me O.O

alexgt

Got block breaking working! I just need to add the animation and I will move onto the inventory :)

Unicorn

Yay! You are making quite some progress with this, are you spending like 2 hours a day Alex?
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

• Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

alexgt

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on July 17, 2015, 10:14:19 PM
Awesome to see progress :)

Quote from: Unicorn on July 17, 2015, 08:02:26 PM
Yay! You are making quite some progress with this, are you spending like 2 hours a day Alex?
Today I felt like playing games :P but I did block breaking last night and I got so tired I fell asleep with a calc in my hands xD

Dream of Omnimaga

That almost happened to me with my phone a few times. I wanted to check some messages before bed time and ended up falling asleep for a second or so :P

Don't do that with a calc, in case you accidentally delete your program. <_<

Unicorn

I ocasionally forget to exit a program and leave my calc alone until it turns off, and when my sister askes for it to play a game and turns it on to see code. luckily sh never hurt any of it yet. O.O

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on July 18, 2015, 01:22:54 AM
That almost happened to me with my phone a few times. I wanted to check some messages before bed time and ended up falling asleep for a second or so :P

That would be horable to delete Mineprime O.O my only back up is when I upload it here, but I have my auto off to ~3 minutes so it shuts of and doesn't waste battery or deletes programs :)

Quote from: Unicorn on July 18, 2015, 02:59:56 AM
I ocasionally forget to exit a program and leave my calc alone until it turns off, and when my sister askes for it to play a game and turns it on to see code. luckily sh never hurt any of it yet. O.O
Lol, Unicorn if I had a younger sister (both are older) I would be like NO you cannot use my calc, did YOU pay $100 for it excluding shipping, DID YOU?!?!?

Unicorn

Eh,  she knows that she owes me 130 if she messes anything up. ;)

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: alexgt on July 19, 2015, 12:14:07 AM
Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on July 18, 2015, 01:22:54 AM

That would be horable to delete Mineprime O.O my only back up is when I upload it here, but I have my auto off to ~3 minutes so it shuts of and doesn't waste battery or deletes programs :)

Quote from: Unicorn on July 18, 2015, 02:59:56 AM
Lol, Unicorn if I had a younger sister (both are older) I would be like NO you cannot use my calc, did YOU pay $100 for it excluding shipping, DID YOU?!?!?
You should probably also keep a copy on your computer outside the connectivity kit/emulator folders.