Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Topic IDs are beginning to be 4 digits long

Started by Yuki, January 12, 2016, 10:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuki

Good job, everyone! You guys made it in slightly longer than a year! Yay!
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

c4ooo

Quote*   Walrified topic by c4ooo on RIP David Bowie http://codewalr.us/999/29843   5:36:09 PM EST
So close to having 1000th post!!  :crazy: :crazy: >:( >:( :D  :D ;D ;D

Dream of Omnimaga

Yay!  Good job. I am surprised we already have that many topics, considering most people searching Google for calc programming help usually don't see CW in the first results. :3=
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

princetonlion.tibd

• Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

novenary

Yeah, but we get more and more people that come directly to CW without finding omni or cemetech first, so I guess that's good.
Yay for 1k threads. :D

Dream of Omnimaga

YEah that's a good thing. Page views also increased (except maybe that one late November period where half of the Internet suddenly vanished). We're also close to 30000 posts too.

Now the main issue I notice is that since Omnimaga made their file archives read-only in early 2014, I can no longer update the contact info of my files there nor replace the files with links to sites where I can update them like we could do before (eg Bandcamp or Ticalc.org), so people who download my games there instead of ticalc.org are now met with outdated contact info (eg no link to CW). Not only that, but when I requested the free copies of my paid music to be replaced with links to my Bandcamp store or removed altogether, they never processed my request (even after a reminder).
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U