You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here. | New CodeWalrus | Old (dark mode) | Old (light) | Discord server

[Minecraft] [HP Prime] MinePrime - Minecraft on a Hp Prime!

b/[Inactive] MinePrime (HP Prime) Started by alexgt, April 20, 2015, 12:22:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

u/alexgt February 21, 2017, 05:34:25 AM
Yep, but you should see my code for a project I am working on, literally over 95% of the lines have comments, all of it hand typed on the prime (I even made a program to edit sprites on the calculator so I wouldn't use a PC) as a little challenge xD.
u/Dream of Omnimaga February 21, 2017, 06:26:07 AM
Which reminds me, do you use that one program editor you made once? I forgot the name.

Also if I had motivation I would still like to do a :walrii: game on the Prime...
u/alexgt February 23, 2017, 01:48:06 PM
No, I wish I finished that editor. It is possible but really time consuming
u/Dream of Omnimaga March 19, 2017, 04:00:01 AM
By the way, I'm gonna move this sub-forum in a new inactive/discontinued projects section in the calc projects section in the near future (Mineprime will continue appearing in both those sections). It will be moved back if it ever gets revived in any form.
Website statistics

MyCalcs | Ticalc.org | Cemetech | Omnimaga | TI-Basic Developer | MaxCoderz | TI-Story | Casiocalc.org | Casiopeia | The Museum of HP Calculators | HPCalc.org | CnCalc.org | Music 2000 Community | TI Education | Casio Education | HP Calcs | NumWorks | SwissMicros | Sharp Calculators