Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

TwoStep - The challenging puzzle game! [Windows] [Mac] [Linux]

Started by DarkestEx, April 06, 2015, 05:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

Actually about your weird smiley, I noticed that you use emoji. I guess it's a secret SMF feature or some default browser feature now that emoji is popular. Most likely a Tapatalk thing too.

As for the game and Walrii that is awesome to hear. :D That would make it two games in which Walrii appears (including First Fantasy, although it's a very rare and random encounter :P)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Snektron

• Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

DarkestEx

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on April 20, 2015, 04:27:27 AM
Actually about your weird smiley, I noticed that you use emoji. I guess it's a secret SMF feature or some default browser feature now that emoji is popular. Most likely a Tapatalk thing too.
Well I just pressed on Quote in Tapatalk. It probably used its internal name for the smiley.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+, Casio 101-S, RPN-Calc, Hewlett-Packard 100LX, Hewlett-Packard 95LX
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Original Commodore 64C, C64 DTV, Nintendo GameBoy Color, Nintendo GameCube, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2

Dream of Omnimaga

Yeah, but I clicked Quote on your post and I saw some weird bbcode with emoji in it. I think it's a secret SMF feature. Now if we could have Walrii in Tapatalk by default :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

DarkestEx

I just wanted to note that this project is not dead. I am just busy with other things at the moment, and like AliceIsDead, I have alot to do for school, and not much time to work on it.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+, Casio 101-S, RPN-Calc, Hewlett-Packard 100LX, Hewlett-Packard 95LX
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Original Commodore 64C, C64 DTV, Nintendo GameBoy Color, Nintendo GameCube, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2

alexgt

Glad to hear :) I definitely intend on playing it because I want to get better at puzzle games ;)
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

CKH4

That's good. Hopefully you'll find time to work on all of your different projects. I really enjoyed playing the calculator version.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84+

Dream of Omnimaga

Unicorn

Oh geeze, when I read that I was like what? Its dead? But its not! Good luck finishing darkest!
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

DarkestEx

Thanks, Unicorn!

AliceIsDead was working on the textures some more, so I can resume coding soon :)

Dream of Omnimaga

Good to hear. How will the art be like?

Snektron

Awesome! i'll send a file with some explanation/code for the star field in the future :P (though you'll have to wait a few weeks, because vacation and im not taking the project with me :P)
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Unicorn

Could we get a spritesheet to goggle over?
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

DarkestEx

Unicorn

Of the current sprites... Some eye candy?

??? ??? ??? ??? ???