You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here. | New CodeWalrus | Old (dark mode) | Old (light) | Discord server

File manager

b/Calculator Talk Started by Alvajoy123, May 01, 2017, 02:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

u/Dream of Omnimaga May 24, 2017, 04:27:56 PM
OS bugs? I know this happened to me on OS 1.13
u/Alvajoy123 June 14, 2017, 07:10:02 AM
File veiwing is good I will have to remove  some things such as  doc writer and am afraid if we don't have something that can make files or str I domed

! Project needs help !

Should it be C or basic
u/_iPhoenix_ June 14, 2017, 12:50:48 PM
I recommend C, as it is MUCH more versatile, is faster, lets you create files, and generally a great programming language.

Edit: this may be a little too ambitious for a first project in C. Perhaps take some time to get accustomed to it, then come back to this when you know how to use it.
Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 12:53:52 PM by _iPhoenix_
u/mazhat June 14, 2017, 08:11:32 PM
I agree with iPhoenix. You will not finish this program, at the very least not as a first project.

I'm happy that the gift of wanting to create is within you, but you really got to know
that what you're doing is playing baseball against a professional, it's too ambitious.
Little league first, buddy.
u/Alvajoy123 June 21, 2017, 08:38:18 AM
Quote from: _iPhoenix_ on June 14, 2017, 12:50:48 PM
I recommend C, as it is MUCH more versatile, is faster, lets you create files, and generally a great programming language.

Edit: this may be a little too ambitious for a first project in C. Perhaps take some time to get accustomed to it, then come back to this when you know how to use it.

I may just use C SDK or USE ICE
Learning to program in C  :P
It hard and easy at the same time
. the basic come first  :thumbsup:
u/_iPhoenix_ June 21, 2017, 03:03:04 PM
That's awesome!

I've decided to learn calc c as well, and "hard and easy at the same time" is a really great way of putting it!
Website statistics

MyCalcs | Ticalc.org | Cemetech | Omnimaga | TI-Basic Developer | MaxCoderz | TI-Story | Casiocalc.org | Casiopeia | The Museum of HP Calculators | HPCalc.org | CnCalc.org | Music 2000 Community | TI Education | Casio Education | HP Calcs | NumWorks | SwissMicros | Sharp Calculators