Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

What is your Star Sign?

Started by kotu, December 10, 2016, 11:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kotu

haha

there is normally a great deal a person does not know about theirself.   :-[
  • Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk

Dream of Omnimaga

Same sign as Kotu here (cancer). I don't remember exactly what was my ascendant sign, though.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

kotu

ok

to work out the ascendant you need to know your EXACT time of birth , latitude , longitude because the ascendant goes through the whole zodiac (12 signs) once every day. you also need to be accurate to get  a valid moon sign, although that is a slower cycle. the moon sign is very important because it dictates your emotional type

the ascendant however is not really important. it has something to do with how other people see you (and from what i   know, your body type). BUT it is impossible to detect any trace of what your ascendant is yourself. my ascendant is aquarius but i hAVE NO IDEA how it affects anything in me

PRIME DATA is sun sign and moon sign. i am cancer/scorpio and these things are extremely evident to me. the other effect i have noticed is my mercury, but it is very rare to even be able to do that

end of my bit
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3

Dream of Omnimaga

By exact, does this include the seconds? I don't even know if my birth certificate or healthcare/vaccine thing has the seconds. It does have the minutes, though. I'll have to dig it up.

And I see about ascendant. I thought it was like the star sign, acting like a sub-sign that defined your personality but not as much as the main sign, so that you had personality traits from cancer, but also a bit of traits from your ascendant.

EDIT Also we already have Star/space walruses :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Sorunome

My star sign is the great hay bale.
  • Calculators owned: Too many (why are you even reading this?)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Gamebuino!
This is a signature.
And now......give me an internet!

To be or not to be.........is that even a question? Who gets to decide this anyways?

::CMG (UTOPIA)::

My Sign:
Pisces - Water Mutable (emotional & sensitive communicator)

Take that for what it's worth

Dream of Omnimaga

So I just checked and my moon sign is definitively Cancer (same as my star sign)

Also lol Soru

p2

@Sorunome You have to deliver a proof your star sign exists as well ;)
[spoiler=Great Walrii]
Quote from: p2 on December 12, 2016, 10:15:19 AM
Mine is the Great Walrus also known as "Morbos Grandi", consisting of 15 Stars. For people living in western Europe it's visible from Feb to Nov :)

[/spoiler]
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

Dream of Omnimaga

@p2 I had my hopes up, thinking a Walrus constellation existed and that CW Rule 34w happened there. Then I checked Google and saw no result D:

p2

nah actually I drew those shiny stars in...
But still, NEVER STOP BELIEVING!
chances are 99.99% that from another point of view somewhere in the universe, that exact star constellation exists  :thumbsup:
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

kotu

Quote from: Sorunome on December 13, 2016, 10:52:02 AM
My star sign is the great hay bale.

soru this is b******t

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on December 13, 2016, 04:24:51 AM
By exact, does this include the seconds? I don't even know if my birth certificate or healthcare/vaccine thing has the seconds. It does have the minutes, though. I'll have to dig it up.
as accurate as you can.

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on December 13, 2016, 04:24:51 AM
And I see about ascendant. I thought it was like the star sign, acting like a sub-sign that defined your personality but not as much as the main sign, so that you had personality traits from cancer, but also a bit of traits from your ascendant.
it is a bit like that, but, like i said, the only thing i can really detect within myself is my sun sign(cancer) and a bit of my moon sign

kotu