Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

New HP Prime firmware release 2015.0427 (revision 7820)

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, May 14, 2015, 05:25:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

It's a shame that you have quit Prime developement Street, though, since you had the bootloader/rootkit idea. D: I guess it doesn't help that you don't have the calc, but again tr1p1ea has developed Desolate 83+ and several other 83+ games without ever touching one before.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

novenary

Yeah but he could use the emulator I suppose. There's none for the prime yet.

Snektron

I developed DovahCalc CSE entirely on an emulator too
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

alexgt

I have two Primes actually :). When I got the first in  the mail it had a cracked screen so I could only see half of it but I could still use it normally. I could mail it to you but I would have to find a way to get it sent out with my parents not knowing as they don't  even know about my account here. That would help if you wanted to get into heavy development :).
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Snektron

Are you not allowed to send stuff? or have accounts on fora? O.O
I'm glad my parents are quite loose on that

novenary

How cracked is it ? Just the LCD with the touch panel working fine ? Let me see if I can find a replacement screen. :P

Edit: forget it lol, it's impossible to find spare parts for calculators. So unless I can find another cheap calc to frankenstein them together it's useless.

alexgt

The touch pannel is just fine you cant even feel the crack so everything works you just can't see half the screen :P.
Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on May 15, 2015, 06:06:34 PM
Are you not allowed to send stuff? or have accounts on fora? O.O
I'm glad my parents are quite loose on that
They don't know I have an account here so it would be weird sending a calculator in the mail to a random person (as they know one of my most prized possessions :P).
Also do you really live in Israel because that might get expensive.

EDIT: @Cumred_Snektron what is fora?

Snektron

Its the plural of forum :P (i thought it was the same in English as in Dutch since its a Latin word)

alexgt

Oh I think it is just forums :P. But yeah they don't even know about my email.

I'm not a horrible child though I follow all the other rules...  :-X

alexgt

Sorry for the double post but this should be noted: Next time you get time look at the DEBUG feature O.O you can actually use it now it looks AWESOME!!!

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Streetwalrus on May 15, 2015, 06:29:41 AM
Yeah but he could use the emulator I suppose. There's none for the prime yet.
The emulators were ultra-crap back then, though :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U