Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Zarmina

Started by Yuki, August 24, 2016, 05:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuki

You might have heard of it a few years ago, but the idea is back in development, this time as a comic! The story follows a young girl from another planet with magical powers and her sidekick meeting humans for the first time and trying to prevent bad things happening... If you're talented in music and/or background art, guess you're welcome to help. We're a team behind this and we're in the process of figuring this out.

Coming soon in a website near you!
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

I hope it comes to fruition this time lol. I think it's the 3rd or 4th reboot >.<. But I'm definitively looking forward for this regardless of its form, although as a comic you will catch my interest even more. :)

Is the story still similar to Dans Une Galaxie or is it now different? My concern about re-using names or ships from the TV show is that now that a new movie is gonna be made, I am worried they could send a C&D for copyright infrigment. >.<
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

I think it's the 3rd or 4th rewrite too. And yeah, no Dans une Galaxie this time (although crossover fanfics between both would definitely work). All original story.

(Offtopic but not that much: they also announced a new Dans une Galaxie comics today, this is gonna be great :3)
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

Yuki

http://zarmina.xyz/

It's going to be a thing. Soon. Also I know there's quite a few musicians here, so if you want to send one of your tracks to appears on one of the pages, feel free to send it to me!
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

kotu

If you want an ambient tune for it you can use one of mine, my ambient is my better stuff.

There's about 3 or 4 on my soundcloud  :thumbsup:
  • Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk

Yuki

Thanks, I'll take a listen.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

c4ooo

Quote from: Juju on August 24, 2016, 05:44:32 AM
If you're talented in music and/or background art, guess you're welcome to help.
@aeTIos
@pimathbrainiac
@matrefeytontias
maybe even that @c4ooo guy

matrefeytontias

Well if you want some pumping metal tunes I guess I can help.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+.fr, TI-Nspire CAS prototype, TI-84+ CSE, TI-Nspire CX
My TI games (some got their own article on non-calc websites !) : http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/authors/112/11202.html

My moozik (100% free metal) : http://www.soundcloud.com/matrefeytontias

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: c4ooo on November 26, 2016, 07:00:26 PM
Quote from: Juju on August 24, 2016, 05:44:32 AM
If you're talented in music and/or background art, guess you're welcome to help.
@aeTIos
@pimathbrainiac
@matrefeytontias
maybe even that @c4ooo guy
What about me @c4ooo ? O.O

:3=

Nice to see this revived Juju. Hopefully it gets finished this time around. :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

c4ooo

unknownloner

What kind of music you lookin for, I'm interested

I can actually make stuff sound not sketch-like when I use FL for mixing instead of Caustic :P

/)

Yuki

Either ambiant or epic stuff, I have an epic magical girl scene coming soon early in the story, otherwise it's pretty much ambiant, or adventure music.

Speaking of which, intro is online. http://zarmina.xyz/
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

unknownloner

I like ambient. I have no idea what adventure music sounds like though; maybe I haven't played enough adventure games recently.

/)

Yuki

Yeah, ambient fits well. @kotu's ambient songs are scheduled to appear in the next few pages.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

kotu

Yay i'm gonna be famous!!  8)
  • Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk