Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Jarvis Artificial Intelligence

Started by alexgt, March 17, 2015, 09:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexgt

Thanks I will post a download of the new prog in a minute or two still have to fix a simple bug. Thanks though

EDIT: Wait so if i had a prgm called TEST it would have to equal 9 bytes?
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Snektron

Well not if you put it in directly like
Run("pgmTEST")
but if you have it in some other string the name needs to be 9 bytes (or more would work) indeed
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

alexgt

Awesome you just answered another question that I can put it in to strings and use it that way could I use it like: Run(prgmStr1) thanks for making the Axiom

Snektron

No, the prgm token needs to be IN the string. so it would just be Run(Str1)
Str1 is just a pointer to where the string starts, so the string could even be stored in something like A

alexgt

Oh ok thanks!

Do I need to run "RUN" first? then use the Axiom?

Snektron

But hang on, i have to add something :P

alexgt

alexgt

Here is a screenshot of current progress and a download: here is the download (this version has a few bugs I am aware of but in case there are some that slipped by plz tell me them).

Snektron

Looks good! i like the scrolling animation :)

I've also made a new update on my Axiom, it now checks the string for allowed tokens. For example
Run("prgmA{B")
will now run prgmA (Same thing for a string containing "prgmA]somerandomchars orsomthing")

Should i create a topic for this? :P

alexgt

Dream of Omnimaga

As an advice, although double-posting is tolerated for authors of projects in their project threads to ensure that people see your updates, your update was only 3 minutes after your previous post. When the timeframe between both posts is so short I would prefer that we use the EDIT button ;)

Of course outside a project topic or major site update thread the limit is 24 hours :P

I'm somewhat swamped with work this weekend so I cannot guarantee that I'll be able to try your program, but I downloaded it now in case. :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Snektron

i think the double post was just an accident :P

alexgt

yes it was srry you can merge it if you want

EDIT; I had the download post ready to post then I forgot I posted just before that srry :-\

Dream of Omnimaga

I can't merge posts nor delete them actually :P but oh well. Anyway I am curious about how this compares with Nikkybot :P. What would be funny one day is if your program was ported as an IRC bot then you put it in an IRC channel with Nikkybot :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Snektron

Or make internet connection on your calc :P