Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

S.I.F.S. Super Intelligent Friend System [HP Prime][HP PPL]

Started by alexgt, May 17, 2015, 05:33:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unicorn

• Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

Quote from: alexgt on June 10, 2015, 03:08:07 PM
I am hoping to do what would be limited with JarvAXE 5.0 and that is to make it "learn" but I am stumped as to how :( As for the attitude he will be friendly :). Also Super Intelligent Friend  System is the name of the whole app what should the name be for the AI system?
Well, you COULD make a fully learning bot with neural nets, but they're quite complicated O.O
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

CKH4

Maybe instead of making it self learning you could make it user taught. This would simplify the coding and it would still be a 'learning' ai.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84+

Unicorn

You could like make a command tht its

/when I say staaap respond: sorry not sorry.

So when the user says staaap, the AI says sorry, not sorry.
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Quote from: Unicorn on June 10, 2015, 10:06:02 PM
You could like make a command tht its

/when I say staaap respond: sorry not sorry.

So when the user says staaap, the AI says sorry, not sorry.
I plan to make custom commands but that could work :)

Quote from: CKH4 on June 10, 2015, 09:25:37 PM
Maybe instead of making it self learning you could make it user taught. This would simplify the coding and it would still be a 'learning' ai.
That would be like CleverBot, Clever learns from other people but there are thousands of people to learn from :-\
[spoiler=Clever bot screenshot][/spoiler]

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on June 10, 2015, 09:22:18 PM
Quote from: alexgt on June 10, 2015, 03:08:07 PM
I am hoping to do what would be limited with JarvAXE 5.0 and that is to make it "learn" but I am stumped as to how :( As for the attitude he will be friendly :). Also Super Intelligent Friend  System is the name of the whole app what should the name be for the AI system?
Well, you COULD make a fully learning bot with neural nets, but they're quite complicated O.O
I will look into them but they Sound complicated O.O
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Snektron

Alsot would probably take a while for the prime to make calculations with that :P since you would need quite a few nodes

alexgt

Yeah, what I did with JarvAXE 5.0 was make a whole bunch of statements that could be used in sentences and construct a response that way. With that strategy you would need to make hundreds of possible phrases with ones overlapping and probably making a mess out of the response :(

Just noticed we joined at the same time Cumred :P

Snektron

Thats probably cause we were already signed up and DJ approved in one go :P
Also: 2000th posts! ( i remembered this time :P)

alexgt

I am getting very close to completing the shell! When I go to camp I will have a long road trip to program on so it should be bug free when I get back :)

EDIT:
Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on June 11, 2015, 06:09:09 PM
Thats probably cause we were already signed up and DJ approved in one go :P
Also: 2000th posts! ( i remembered this time :P)
Awesome 2000 posts!
I looked and I registered 12 days before you but I only recently started posting :)
Also I was grounded when I registered :P

Snektron

Unicorn

Lucky dawg. I have no computer for 5 weeks of vacation, and having my calc is still up in the air O.o

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

Yeah i'll take my calc with me when im going on vacation :P

alexgt

My parents rarely ground  me but it is usually not for long and they never take my calc ;)

Unicorn

Oh, let the User name the AI! You could also ask for their name to personalize it more, if possible.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Quote from: Unicorn on June 13, 2015, 02:34:44 AM
Oh, let the User name the AI! You could also ask for their name to personalize it more, if possible.
That I a good idea O.O :)

The shell is now working for all programs that don't have argumaents inside the main function :)

Also here are two things that will be posible to do:
- Custom program icons *.*
- And a picture gallery :) (you will have to put .SIFSPIC or something and drop the image into the AFiles :))

Sorry for any spelling errors (mobile has no spelling correct :P)

Also A download will not be availible until next week because I have no computer access :(