Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

CODEWALRUS anagrams

Started by JWinslow23, June 01, 2015, 01:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JWinslow23

In caps in each of these sentences are the letters in CODEWALRUS, but not necessarily in that order.

• We just recently went to Disney World. Our favorite attraction was the D W CAROUSEL.
  • The community gives Texas Instruments A RUDE SCOWL. <_<
  • Quick! We need to prepare for the impending OWL CRUSADE! :owlrii:
  • Before we had a walrus overlord, A CROW LED US.
  • OW! CRADLE US! We got hurt by a SO RUDE CLAW!
  • Can we borrow a new TI-84+? Our cat CLAWED OURS.
  • Warning: Codewalrus isn't entirely profanity-free. We very well COULD SWEAR.
  • If we ever run out of clothes, we try to WEAR CLOUDS. But since they're made of water, it doesn't work so well. :P
  • Let us watch as A CROW DUELS to see which crow gives LOUDER CAWS.
  • We here at Codewalrus would like to give to a charity for a WORLD CAUSE.
  • Do you see what I'm doing here? Codewalrus as A WORD CLUES us to find important secret messages.
  • We here at Codewalrus are trying to illustrate how ocean sponges expel water. To do this, we DREW OSCULA. (-_(//));
  • As part of our military defenses, we USE COLD WAR weapons. We LOWER A SCUD into a cannon and fire it.
  • Years ago, we had a WALDO CURSE put on us. Now we can't even find the guy. :-\
  • Two of our members want to buy new houses, but won't actually pay unless a condition is fulfilled. They have a DUAL ESCROW.
  • While we were working with a screwdriver on a big project, it broke, and out popped A LOUD SCREW that made a sound that WOULD SCARE people that heard it.
  • In the event of a food shortage, we will USE COW LARD to feed the public.
  • In making their case in court, the attorneys appointed to Codewalrus SOURCED LAW.
  • Over here, we have a SAD COW RULE: no one shall make a cow hurt by feeding it LASER CUD. OW! That's just wrong!
  • Some excited Codewalrus fans made Codewalrus T-Shirts and hats, and in essence they WORE US, CLAD in all their walrii gear. :walrii:
  • Occasionally, we don't check the temperature of the water before we step in, and WE SCALD OUR flippers and yell "CRUD!" WE ALSO get sunburned, if the water's hot enough. :'(
  • Boredom hit us one day, and a can of COLA DREW US to organize a curling tournament where WE CURL SODA cans. (shoutout to the Canadian walrii ;) )
  • Besides a curling tournament, we also have a demolition derby where CARS DUEL. OW!
  • It looks like Codewalrus has a DUAL CREW, SO the cloning machine we tested on the original 5 at the lab must have worked! :D
  • OW! SAD, CRUEL people used to hunt walrii for a living. How terrible. :'(

I'll add more as I think of them. What do you think?

alexgt

Well, you are very good at making anagrams O.O those made me laugh :)
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

JWinslow23

Quote from: alexgt on June 01, 2015, 01:40:57 AM
Well, you are very good at making anagrams O.O those made me laugh :)
Thanks! I'm proud of DREW OSCULA. It sounds so fancy.

(BTW, that's the plural of osculum, which is "a mouthlike aperture, esp the opening in a sponge out of which water passes")

alexgt

• Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Yuki

Damn, those are some pretty good anagrams.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Unicorn

I like cow lard. because... LARD! Its the food we like to eat!
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

Whoa, that are a lot of anagrams O.O
Also in the game robocraft where you make robots with cubes and then fight with them, you can now get cubes with the letters in 'carbon'
Ofcourse, you can also arrange the letters differently. I already have 'boob' and 'bacon' on my robot :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Scipi

Can Our Debuggers Execute Windows And Leave Regular Users Safe
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, Nspire, Nspire CX, Casio Prizm

JWinslow23

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on June 01, 2015, 06:59:52 AM
Whoa, that are a lot of anagrams O.O
Also in the game robocraft where you make robots with cubes and then fight with them, you can now get cubes with the letters in 'carbon'
Ofcourse, you can also arrange the letters differently. I already have 'boob' and 'bacon' on my robot :P
What about CORN ON A COB? :P

Quote from: Scipi on June 01, 2015, 04:58:54 PM
Can Our Debuggers Execute Windows And Leave Regular Users Safe

Chum Online, Do Elaborate. What's Amiss, Little Raging User Scipi? :P