Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Make a Mythology!

Started by Unicorn, May 10, 2015, 10:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unicorn

Thats a good one. I want to see the knispork beat a unicorn before I believe its the best weapon in the world. :P
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

The knispork is actually mounted to the head of a unicorn (just with a piece of string though)
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Unicorn

Sooooo the knispork helps the unicorn? I don't follow.
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

princetonlion.tibd

• Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

Unicorn

So, no one else has any mythologies? I have one other about humphrey the blue whale cow. But, it is long, so I'm saving it for tomorrow.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???