Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

CodeWalrus Steam Group

Started by brentmaas, June 17, 2015, 05:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unicorn

Just like say, I'm also known as alexgt or something.
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

I have another account named alexgt so this is just a main account that has a different name with all the games :P
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Unicorn

Oh, can you transfer acounts? :P
That works :)
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

IDK I will look into it tho :)
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Unicorn

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

• Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

Na, some people have to many friends :P Or maybe its because I haven't bought anything. But I think that resfriction voids once someone else friends me...

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

Why would steam limit the amount of friends you can have? o.o
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Unicorn

Idk it tells me that their friends list is full O.O

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

princetonlion.tibd

Too bad I don't use Steam... I play War Thunder which apparently is on Steam though.  Do nonsteam users and steam users get into the same matches in games?

If so I hope to shoot down some of you in War Thunder :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

Snektron

Probably. I guess it's just for convenience  and logging in and stuff. I don't see why they would use different servers
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Yuki

Quote from: Unicorn on July 28, 2015, 07:43:07 AM
Na, some people have to many friends :P Or maybe its because I haven't bought anything. But I think that resfriction voids once someone else friends me...
Yep, it's because you haven't bought anything. Buy something and you can have all the friends you want. (Which is kinda weird out of context...)
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

princetonlion.tibd

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on July 29, 2015, 03:39:51 PM
Probably. I guess it's just for convenience  and logging in and stuff. I don't see why they would use different servers

Ok, I was wondering because one pf my friends claimed to have shot me down (actually his tail gunner did) with his steam account.
I should try convincing my parents to let me get a steam account. Gaming on Macs gets hard when all the games are windows only :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

Yuki

There's quite a few good games for Mac. Half of my library is compatible with Mac.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on July 28, 2015, 07:36:43 PM
Why would steam limit the amount of friends you can have? o.o
Well, Microsoft did it with the original Xbox. You couldn't have more than 100 friends on it. THis restriction remained in place on the 360 as well until MS discontinued Xbox Live for the original Xbox. THis was probably to prevent friend addition spam (eg people adding 1000 friends every hour to spam links)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U