* WalrusIRC

You need to have 5 posts and not be part of restricted usergroups in order to use the WalrusIRC embedded shoutbox. However, you can also access our IRC channel called #CodeWalrus via EFnet.

Author Topic: BosaikCraft Minecraft Server  (Read 1294 times)

Offline p2

• CodeWalrus Staff
  • Super User
  • CodeWalrus Supporter
  • Post Rating Ratio: +8/-0
  • *Wubba lubba dub dub*
    • KaliPhobos
Re: BosaikCraft Minecraft Server
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2017, 09:52:57 pm »
okeyyy I have a plan. Aaaaand also a slight problem...

I don't want to farm, I want to build. And in order to build, I need to terraform.

Is there any way to get diamond pickaxes with efficiency and durability enchantments?  ??? actually rather 10 of them not just one
I don't want to farm stuff nor collect diamonds or anything like that, I just have to move loooooots of ground.  :ninja:

I guess I already moved as much as the volume of the spawn building by hand using iron tools... (sadly it's not a joke)

Pls don't tell me I have to continue doing that in true survival mode with farmed items only  :ninja:

notipabot if u take a look at my house u'll probably spoiler urself about what I'm planning, not sure if u want to do that  <_<

EDIT:
Got a negative reply on that.
Buuut I guess I found a  treasure when I was runnint around in the caves next to the village looking for iron cuz I had none left:
Golden Sword
Efficiency V
Unbreaking III
Infinity
Luck of the Sea III
Lure III
was sticking on a block deep down in the caves, with some torches around.
thx to whoever placed it there.
Even tho the enchantments are pretty useloss to a sword xD
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 02:47:07 pm by p2 »
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games